What's new

Trump hasn’t ordered Pentagon to withdraw troops from Afghanistan

1. No frankly Ashraf Ghani did offer a 1 year long ceasefire but the Talis or their foreign masters understand that the moment they accept this long of ceasefire, they will be no foot solider left.

2. Yes US airpower is helping no doubt but there is an organic Afghan airforce in the making and its beating the crap out of the Talis, let me share a recent video.

3. DRA held the ground against, the battle of Jalalabd is a good case in point where the the bearded idiots from across the border were sent on a one way ticket to hell. Why DRA fell is another topic of discussion.

Apologies for the spelling mistakes....
/Peace

Stating the facts my good friend :)

Here is a latest video on how things are changing on the ground!

and yet, the taliban control almost 70% of afghanistan. ok man, good luck with your claims afghan baba!
hqdefault.jpg

The ANSF has been standing since 2014 when around 100000 foreing military left and it will stand. These drums were sounding louder back then and nothing changed, there is transformational change happening in the country and foreign backed proxies wont be able to a thing about it my friend :) Check out latest education, commerce ... stats.

/ Peace

Sure sure sure

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-45507560
Why Afghanistan is more dangerous than ever
  • 13 September 2018

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/01/...-report-taliban-gains-control-intl/index.html
Taliban control of Afghanistan on the rise, US inspector says
By Kara Fox, CNN
Updated 6:59 PM EST, Thu November 08, 2018

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/u-s-faces-newly-muscular-taliban-in-peace-talk-efforts-1541413803
U.S. Faces Newly Muscular Taliban in Peace-Talk Efforts
The movement is stronger than any time since an American-led military coalition deposed it 17 years ago

https://www.rt.com/news/435876-afghanistan-ghazni-battle-us/amp/

Taliban at its strongest since 2001 after seizing Ghazni, war on terror has failed, analyst tells RT

No frankly Ashraf Ghani did offer a 1 year long ceasefire but the Talis or their foreign masters understand that the moment they accept this long of ceasefire, they will be no foot solider left.
They don't take Ghani,seriously and even don't consider him anything,We both know any such thing with US green signal is useless.
2. Yes US airpower is helping no doubt but there is an organic Afghan airforce in the making and its beating the crap out of the Talis, let me share a recent video.
No,doubt but still with just 3 dozen odd Heli's+Attack Aircraft's it can't do much against Taliban.
DRA held the ground against, the battle of Jalalabd is a good case in point where the the bearded idiots from across the border were sent on a one way ticket to hell. Why DRA fell is another topic of discussion.
In long run DRA lost and President was hanged.

Trump cabinet meeting and later his interaction with media suggested something else. Trump clearly doesn't want his armed forces to be Afghanistan anymore as he is not making money of it. To him, its expensive to stay there without getting desired results. Heck he even bashed his generals for Afghanistan mess.

@A-Team dude...give it up man, the "real foreign backed afghans" are doomed, finished. just...give it up, your embarrassing yourself.

@A-Team dude...give it up man, the "real foreign backed afghans" are doomed, finished. just...give it up, your embarrassing yourself.

Which side are you on? You 2 flags ?

I am on the side of Afghanistan and its national interest, the national interest states strong institution and one that can stand to its neighbors and not bow down to foreign back proxies and use american assistance in this processes, you want me to give up on that? Are you serious? :)

and yet, the taliban control almost 70% of afghanistan. ok man, good luck with your claims afghan baba!
hqdefault.jpg

The guy in video is funny but he did learn english :)

Which side are you on? You 2 flags ?

I am on the side of Afghanistan and its national interest, the national interest states strong institution and one that can stand to its neighbors and not bow down to foreign back proxies and use american assistance in this processes, you want me to give up on that? Are you serious? :)

The guy in video is funny but he did learn english :)
Uh, you do realize that it is your government (the ghani and Brexit that karzai et al) that are the foreign proxies, right? I mean you do know and understand the meaning "foreign proxy", don't you? If you knew what's good for your national interests then your government wouldn't have played into the hands of foreign agencies of countries that you have no border with and be used as a proxy to create trouble in countries that you do have a border with.

Back
Top Bottom