What's new

Trump comments on Iranians retaliation

You are same 💩 as israel. israel kills palestinians and blames khamas. shia’s kill syrians and call them trrsts.

to hell with you both

Turks are not like innocent syrian or iraqi sunni civilians. Try to hit Turks and see what happens.

Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:
The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.

IMO the hadith is describing the mulla regime representatives.
that gay guy has yellow teeth too much spunk.

When i said this one month ago everyone laughed at me.
This means Gaza occupation is permanent; no chance of Gazans going back to this land if it is being sold off to foreigners. Just yesterday I saw the tweet of that random jewish real estate lady in USA who said Gaza's real estate market is already being sold off. I thought she was just exaggerating.

Book 41, Number 6959: Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Muslims fight with the Turks- a people whose faces would be like hammered shields wearing clothes of hair and walking (with shoes) of hair.
Muslims have been fighting with the Turks for more than a thousand years.
Cimmerians, Khazars, Seljuk, Safavid, Mamluk, Zengi... all Turk.

Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:
The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.

IMO the hadith is describing the mulla regime representatives.
Why not Mizrahi Jews who migrated to Israel, or those that are still present in Iran? Or the Bahaii who had crucial developments in Isfahan before settling their headquarters in Haifa?

Last edited:
TRUMP explains his alliances with Iran

🔺When Iran shot down one of our UAVs, the UAV was 14 years old. It wasn't very valuable. Nearby was a large motor plane with 39 engineers and pilots on board.

🔺I asked the generals, 'did they shoot down the plane behind him?' "No sir, they didn't," they said. I said this is interesting.

🔺But we had to hit Iran, so we hit them very hard. We disabled their radar and different things, and I made a statement that if they came against us, we would do things to them that they never thought possible.

🔺The Iranians called us, "We have no choice, we have to shoot you to save our reputation. We will launch 18 missiles at a certain military base, but don't worry, the missiles will not reach the base." They gave a guarantee.

As they say, they fire 18 missiles, 5 of which are destroyed in the air. Others fall around the base

Hahahahaha
USA killed top Iranian General SULEIMANI ..but Iran fired Missiles on empty American Bases in Iraq
trump once called Dotard , do you knew what it means ?
it means an elderly whose mental facilities declined . and i assure you it was not Iranian who called him that.

Any examples? Ur so called ehle sunnah have killed one another more than shias have.
Also by ahle sunnah if u mean apologists of yazeed and muawiya then they r actually doing a great jihad.
1. Syrian Arabs are ehli Sunnah iran committed a genocide and ethnic cleansing against them together with the kfr animal asshead.

2. Sunni Iraqi’s have been ethnically cleansed and genocided by iran and their shia proxies only because they’re sunni’s.

3. Sunni mosques are forbidden in Iran.

This means Gaza occupation is permanent; no chance of Gazans going back to this land if it is being sold off to foreigners. Just yesterday I saw the tweet of that random jewish real estate lady in USA who said Gaza's real estate market is already being sold off. I thought she was just exaggerating.

Muslims have been fighting with the Turks for more than a thousand years.
Cimmerians, Khazars, Seljuk, Safavid, Mamluk, Zengi... all Turk.

Why not Mizrahi Jews who migrated to Israel, or those that are still present in Iran? Or the Bahaii who had crucial developments in Isfahan before settling their headquarters in Haifa?
why not both?

that gay guy has yellow teeth too much spunk.
i call it toilet teeth you can take a dump in there

1. Syrian Arabs are ehli Sunnah iran committed a genocide and ethnic cleansing against them together with the kfr animal asshead.

2. Sunni Iraqi’s have been ethnically cleansed and genocided by iran and their shia proxies only because they’re sunni’s.

3. Sunni mosques are forbidden in Iran.

why not both?

i call it toilet teeth you can take a dump in there
Dear wahhabi
Did you know that Sunnis have 17 thousand mosques in Iran?
I think the number of Sunni mosques in Iran is more than in Turkey.

Also Wahhabie terrorist are not True Sunnis. Your Wahhabie cult were made to serve America and creat a bad image of Islam for peoples of world.
Your Wahhabie terrorist are enemies of Islam, every Muslims have duty to kill all of you.

Dear wahhabi

Also Wahhabie terrorist are not True Sunnis. Your Wahhabie cult were made to serve America and creat a bad image of Islam for peoples of world.
Your Wahhabie terrorist are enemies of Islam, every Muslims have duty to kill all of you.
your mom is a wahhabi i am Turkish, we dont follow wahhabism

Last edited:
Trump is lying, we have satellite imagery and the US' own video footage to prove it

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 14.11.55.png

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 14.11.38.png

"The strike was the largest ballistic missile attack ever against Americans.[9] Initially, the U.S. was not willing to concede the seriousness of the attack.[10] While it initially assessed that none of its service members were injured or killed,[11][8] the U.S. Department of Defense ultimately said that 110 service members had been diagnosed and treated for traumatic brain injuries (mainly concussions) from the attack. Some of them were later awarded the Purple Heart."

Cope harder, pathetic slave to America which hosts US nuclear weapons on your soil and cries about Iran

Last edited:
Dear wahhabi

Mr Taqqiyya there is no sunni mosque in iran maybe only fake sunni mosques.

Typical ehli-sunni turkey (bird) comment, insulting someones mother, no akhlagh and manners.
Why did you kill Alevi shia civilians in diffetent massacres? Why many sunni Kurds got killed? Why you send oil to Israel now? Israeli tanks are genociding sunnis and christians of gaza.
Alevi shia’s where also Turks just like Shah Ismail he used secterianism and divided our people just like todays irans shia secterianism in the middle east, so before its too late Ottomans decided to crush and wipe out this shia fitna/threat.

kurds that fight alongside pkk/ypg etc are israel/us supported proxies. Those kurds are not sunni’s they are atheist/communist however i am aware of the fact that mulla regime loves commies aswell. Aslong as its no sunni its an ally for them.

No, you are Wahhabie. Your Wahhabie friends in Iraq and Syrian did these things:

Killing, destroying, stealing, raping,..

Which of the Sunni sects told you to wear an explosive vest and blow yourself up in Shia mosques?

Where is it said to kill innocent people because they have a different religion?

Where is it said to destroy historical monuments because they belonged to infidels?

Where is it said to steal women and girls and rape them, because they are infidels?

And...

Alevi shia’s where also Turks just like Shah Ismail he used secterianism and divided our people just like todays irans shia secterianism in the middle east, so before its too late Ottomans decided to crush and wipe out this shia fitna/threat.

kurds that fight alongside pkk/ypg etc are israel/us supported proxies. Those kurds are not sunni’s they are atheist/communist however i am aware of the fact that mulla regime loves commies aswell. Aslong as its no sunni its an ally for them.
Allahs punishment is reserved for your turkish natoist zionist sattelite state soon. We already are witnessing the weakening of nato axis, they will pull Turkey into troubles and since you've a servant role instead of being their "white atheïst-christian" ally, you will have to do the dirty jobs for them and they'll throw you under the tanks while escaping.

Allahs punishment is reserved for your turkish natoist zionist sattelite state soon. We already are witnessing the weakening of nato axis, they will pull Turkey into troubles and since you've a servant role instead of being their "white atheïst-christian" ally, you will have to do the dirty jobs for them and they'll throw you under the tanks while escaping.
What are you waiting for coward attack now. Turkey doesnt give a damn about nato. Attack them and you will have my respect too. But dont mess with Turks we’ll erase your country from the planet.

Allahs punishment will be on the kffrs who insult and curse the noble Sahaba’s day and night.

@Shapur Zol Aktaf forget about Nato you dont have the guts to touch them. Forget about Turkiye aswell you dont have the guts to touch Turks.

Just do it against Azerbaijan i dare you fckers! you can’t even touch them

Dear Wahhabi, I prayed in several Sunni mosques in Iran(in qeshm island, kurdish cities of baneh, saggez,... ).

Unlike you, we do not seek to kill innocents, we believe it's against Islam.

Most of kurds are sunnies and your country kill many of them because of racism. Your country puts pressure on the Kurds to change their language, You do not take care of Kurdish cities,..
Your country even called them "Turks of mountain " and you denied their identity.

What are you waiting for coward attack now. Turkey doesnt give a damn about nato. Attack them and you will have my respect too. But dont mess with Turks we’ll erase your country from the planet.

Allahs punishment will be on the kffrs who insult and curse the noble Sahaba’s day and night.
We will cleanse idlib from the zionist wahabi filth and Turkish population will support us because al-qaida and terrorists in idlib prevent the return of Syrian refugees to Syria.
If we dont do this, millions of Syrians will become Turkish citizens. Only terror nato supporter erdoggy is against cleaning Syria.

Back
Top Bottom