What's new

Trump comments on Iranians retaliation

No it makes iran better because their interests, no matter what, doeant coincide with israel and US. While boot lickers like arabs and Pakistanis are worst because they cant even stand up to israel. As a common muslim, i find iranian interest suit me more, in a sense that atleast oppose israel. By ur logic Pakistan is also no different, how Pakistan have treated afghans and bengalis and how Pakistan killed thousands of Palestinians.
Iran vetoing Kashmir was good step, they exposed this slave hypocrite country, licking zionists and american boots while pretending to care about kashmiris. Infact this dajjali army otself gave away Kashmir, so why even mention iran, as if not vetoing would have liberated Kashmir lolz.
So you think Iranians can defeat the tyrant entities like US/Israelis by supporting another Tyrant entity like Assad and a literally "state within state" aka HizbAllah?
If a common muslim's interests are aligned with an entity who literally destroyed the Muslims of Syria Lebanon and co (i have already written about the atrocities of Assad Regime as an example) just to irritate Israel/US for its own interests then I will say "that common muslim is really doomed"

And plz provide some solid evidence of Pakistan's involvement in killing Palestinians.

Regarding Kashmir, Pakistan has fought wars with India on this issue.Pakistan directly attacked India in 1999 and 1965 (Operation Gibraltar) though not gained much success.
Even in 2019, Indo Pak conflict was due to support of Pakistan for Kashmir.

indoctrinated brain dead persian donkeys are the most retard people on earth, they cant stand to see reality

persians are the son of mutah(son of whores), mutah is legal with their chitty theocratical system but haram in islam. persians dont know how many fathers they have because they dont know how many times their mother did mutah!

lastly whole governments in middle east are puppets of west and zionists , iran and turkey are not exception! i know what turkish goverment does but persians dont know what iran does under closed doors because their brains are dead.
In the Turkish dramas that are aired, every Turkish woman has a relationship with dozens of men. It seems that Turks are the ones who have several fathers and are proud of it and make many films about it.

indoctrinated brain dead persian donkeys are the most retard people on earth, they cant stand to see reality

persians are the son of mutah(son of whores), mutah is legal with their chitty theocratical system but haram in islam. persians dont know how many fathers they have because they dont know how many times their mother did mutah!

lastly whole governments in middle east are puppets of west and zionists , iran and turkey are not exception! i know what turkish goverment does but persians dont know what iran does under closed doors because their brains are dead.
First thing that you need to cosnider is, i am not a Persian. On the contrary, i am an Iranian Azeri.

Secondly, Turkey is known for legality of incest marraige which means you Turks are official mofos. Your national laws accepts and confirms that Turks can marry their own mothers and sisters. A part of westernization program in Turkey.

This that you insult Shia Muslims in disguise of insulting Persians is nothing new to us. You are not only whore of European visitors but also your country is officially occupied by USA and Britain. Since WW1 your country has turned into brothel house of western powers.

Europeans visiting your country and fucking your women in disguise of tourism is also an other open secret. Which means Turkey is the biggest brothel house of east Europe.

First thing that you need to cosnider is, i am not a Persian. On the contrary, i am an Iranian Azeri.

Secondly, Turkey is known for legality of incest marraige which means you Turks are official mofos. Your national laws accepts and confirms that Turks can marry their own mothers and sisters. A part of westernization program in Turkey.

This that you insult Shia Muslims in disguise of insulting Persians is nothing new to us. You are not only whore of European visitors but also your country is officially occupied by USA and Britain. Since WW1 your country has turned into brothel house of western powers.

Europeans visiting your country and fucking your women in disguise of tourism is also an other open secret. Which means Turkey is the biggest brothel house of east Europe.
yes we shouldnt accept persian ladies to turkey, they are looking for turkish d..k at mediteranian beaches

yes we shouldnt accept persian ladies to turkey, they are looking for turkish d..k at mediteranian beaches
Turkish
Wherever "mediteranian' beaches are! LOL.

At best, Turkers are Mediterranean Biitches.

By the way, did you know Turkey has the biggest po-rn industry in the west, prostituting their own women out?
If your own turkish women wouldn't want your own "turkish d..k" , what make you think other women would want them?
Here is an observation for you, chump:
When rutkish and hindu women arrive in the west, they quickly distance themselves from their own country men, and seek Westerners' companions.
So, how could you possibly think that other women would want your turkish winnie that your own women wouldn't care for! lolol

All muslims should kill turks. Turks are enemies of Islam.(according to sahih sunni hadith)

Also Iranian jews are enemies of Islam too. Most of them are in Israhell and America now.

So muslims should fight against Turks and Israhell.
View attachment 969759

Yes indeed, gentleman, It is said in holy scripts that , "Be ware, turks and hindus are Scum Of the Earth".

Last edited:
We caught a fat cat who likes to lie.

IMG_20231109_002504.jpg

So you think Iranians can defeat the tyrant entities like US/Israelis by supporting another Tyrant entity like Assad and a literally "state within state" aka HizbAllah?
If a common muslim's interests are aligned with an entity who literally destroyed the Muslims of Syria Lebanon and co (i have already written about the atrocities of Assad Regime as an example) just to irritate Israel/US for its own interests then I will say "that common muslim is really doomed"

And plz provide some solid evidence of Pakistan's involvement in killing Palestinians.

Regarding Kashmir, Pakistan has fought wars with India on this issue.Pakistan directly attacked India in 1999 and 1965 (Operation Gibraltar) though not gained much success.
Even in 2019, Indo Pak conflict was due to support of Pakistan for Kashmir.

And u think sunni slave countries can defeat israel and US by becoming their slaves? Lolz defeat or not, thats with Allah but atleast they r opposing and exposing the evil zionists. That makes them better than all of so called muslim states.
You can do some research and find out how Pakistan army helped kill thousands of Palestinians, im not gonna spoon feed u. Hint black September. Also dnt forget Pakistani genocide against bengalis. The arabs have done worst. Read some history.

And u think sunni slave countries can defeat israel and US by becoming their slaves? Lolz defeat or not, thats with Allah but atleast they r opposing and exposing the evil zionists. That makes them better than all of so called muslim states.
What do you want Sunni countries to do General TNT?
You can do some research and find out how Pakistan army helped kill thousands of Palestinians, im not gonna spoon feed u. Hint black September.
Black september? You mean when PLO tried to become like TTP, hijacked planes, and tried to overthrow Jordan's government? What is it with you and your love for Khwarjis like TTP and PLO?
Also dnt forget Pakistani genocide against bengalis.
Do you seriously believe this 3 million bullsh!t that even Bangladeshi scholars have rubbished?
The arabs have done worst. Read some history.
This is true, arabs were biggest jaahils until they were blessed with Islam, now they have reverted to Jahalat.

Among all the coward and slave muslim nations, Iran is the only one with balls. Indirectly they have encircled israel and made them shit themselves. Other so called muslims are licking feet of zionists and americans.
Iran is not doing this to encricle Iran, they are just creating proxy militant groups to influence other Muslim countries like CIA. They do this in Pakistan too with the Zainabiyoun brigade. They are fighting a cold war against Sunnis. If they loved Pan Islamism and Nuclear protection so bad they would just come under Pakistani nuclear umbrella like Saudis have.

If Iranians had it their way they would overthrow Pakistan with the Zainab Brigade as they have used Hezbollah in Lebanon to form a de facto puppet rule.

The reason Hezbollah has not been green lit to crush Israel is because Iran would lose a lot of leverage as Hezbollah would also deplete its capacity to hold the region at gunpoint in the process.

While Palestenian children have died en masse Iran has simply declared 100 times its "red line" has crossed and "time has run out." So many red lines have been drawn you can play the world's biggest tic tac toe game.

Israel slaughers Iranian scientists with space controlled remote machine guns and Iran does f&*ck all about it.

I would not put it past Iran to make a deal like this. America does not take the deaths of its citizens lightly. America assasinated Suleimani and Iran just sneezed at American bases.

While there is nothing shocking about Iran acting in its national interest, some youthias here who want Pakistan to nuke Israel should come back to reality. Just like Iran acts in its national interest, Pakistan should act in its national interest which will benefit Muslims in the long run.

They do this in Pakistan too with the Zainabiyoun brigade.
how many office and members Zeynabioun have in Pakistan?
If Iranians had it their way they would overthrow Pakistan with the Zainab Brigade as they have used Hezbollah in Lebanon to form a de facto puppet rule.
when Hezbollah used its weapon or threatened to use it against Lebanon Government , Army or Police force .
While Palestenian children have died en masse Iran has simply declared 100 times its "red line" has crossed and "time has run out." So many red lines have been drawn you can play the world's biggest tic tac toe game.
what Sunni Muslim did while they have 10 time more population and spend 30 time more on their military?
did they provide weapon to Palestinian or it was Iran that did so.
I would not put it past Iran to make a deal like this. America does not take the deaths of its citizens lightly. America assasinated Suleimani and Iran just sneezed at American bases.
no Sunni government dare to sneeze at those bases.
by the way a question its Iran that allow oil pipeline transfer oil to Israel or some Sunni country
it was Iran that gas Hamas tunnels or some Sunni country

You're not well informed... Sunni countries ARE the biggest cowards (fact). Iran fought against US when Iran military was very weak (at the end of the Iran-Iraq war). We fought US-Soviet-Europe backed Saddam who waged chemical warfare. We captured US marines, backed our allies against them in different areas (from Lebanon to Iraq). We hit their bases as the only country who dared to do so. Iran is one of the few countries independent from US hegemony.
It's you who isn't well-informed. You obviously don't know history. The Sunnis have always liberated the Muslim world from oppressors. Salahuddeen, Nuruddeen, Harun Rashid, al-Muʿtaṣim biʾllāh, Usman Bin Fodio, and many others are just a few examples.

Iran is militarily strong but its leadership is cowardly and very risk averse ... almost as if they have zero confidence in divine help from Allah. You fought Saddam because he invaded Iraq and wanted to topple the Mullahs. Saddam gave you no choice but fight or die. Choosing to fight doesn't make you brave because even a coward would fight in such a situation (surrender wasn't an option). The same goes for Iran's brief skirmish with America. Your face-saving missile barrage on evacuated U.S. bases is another example of this. but just to make sure that no americans die to provoke a U.s. military response, you tipped off the americans to leave the base. Is that what bravery is in Shiite doctrine?

It seems you have forgotten what the Taliban did to America recently. NO Shiite group or country can boast of Taliban's level of achievement let alone Salahuddeen's. History is full of your cowardice. One of the top scholars in Nigeria said something back in 2012 about Shiites being mouthy cowards throughout history. I doubted him because I fully believed Iranian propaganda. It was Soleimani's assassination that opened my eyes. Some days ago, I believed Hezbollah will do something if Israel invaded Gaza, but I was wrong. All the threats was just hot air and bluster. it's better to keep quite than issue threats you cannot follow through with. It makes you lose the respect of both friends and enemies.

What do you think the Taliban would have done if they have Iran's missile arsenal and Trump assassinates their top general?

A war with Americah will not guarantee the destruction of the Iranian government. The Taliban were driven from power but kept fighting for 20 years until they came back to power stronger than ever before. Iranian Mullahs fear that a war with America will end their rule for good. This is telling of their faith in divine assistance and a sign for any Shiite who thinks with an objective mind.

It'll take a direct an sustain U.S. and Israeli military assault on Iran for the Mullahs to summon up the courage to fight back.

Iran is not doing this to encricle Iran, they are just creating proxy militant groups to influence other Muslim countries like CIA. They do this in Pakistan too with the Zainabiyoun brigade. They are fighting a cold war against Sunnis. If they loved Pan Islamism and Nuclear protection so bad they would just come under Pakistani nuclear umbrella like Saudis have.

The reason Hezbollah has not been green lit to crush Israel is because Iran would lose a lot of leverage as Hezbollah would also deplete its capacity to hold the region at gunpoint in the process.

Israel slaughers Iranian scientists with space controlled remote machine guns and Iran does f&*ck all about it.

While there is nothing shocking about Iran acting in its national interest, some youthias here who want Pakistan to nuke Israel should come back to reality. Just like Iran acts in its national interest, Pakistan should act in its national interest which will benefit Muslims in the long run.
Great comment. But you fail to appreciate Pakistan's nuclear power. Pakistan could deploy its military to gaza right now and the U.S. or Israel won't dare strike the Pakistan soil for fear of a nuclear war. They will call off the invasion of Gaza rather than risk confronting a nuclear armed state. Anything can go wrong and if there's one people that love their lives a thousand times more than you love yours, it's the Americans and Israelis. I wish Erdogan had these nukes. He would have deploy troops to detter an Israeli invasio of Gaza.

I won't advice Iran to risk nuclear attack by fighting Israel directly over Gaza. But at least, the Mullahs can keep quite for once. Their mouthiness is making Muslims lose credibility in the eyes of our greatest enemies (Westerners).

Last edited:
It's you who isn't well-informed. You obviously don't know history. The Sunnis have always liberated the Muslim world from oppressors. Salahuddeen, Nuruddeen, Harun Rashid, al-Muʿtaṣim biʾllāh, Usman Bin Fodio, and many others are just a few examples.

Iran is militarily strong but its leadership is cowardly and very risk averse ... almost as if they have zero confidence in divine help from Allah. You fought Saddam because he invaded Iraq and wanted to topple the Mullahs. Saddam gave you no choice but fight or die. Choosing to fight doesn't make you brave because even a coward would fight in such a situation (surrender wasn't an option). The same goes for Iran's brief skirmish with America. Your face-saving missile barrage on evacuated U.S. bases is another example of this. but just to make sure that no americans die to provoke a U.s. military response, you tipped off the americans to leave the base. Is that what bravery is in Shiite doctrine?

It seems you have forgotten what the Taliban did to America recently. NO Shiite group or country can boast of Taliban's level of achievement let alone Salahuddeen's. History is full of your cowardice. One of the top scholars in Nigeria said something back in 2012 about Shiites being mouthy cowards throughout history. I doubted him because I fully believed Iranian propaganda. It was Soleimani's assassination that opened my eyes. Some days ago, I believed Hezbollah will do something if Israel invaded Gaza, but I was wrong. All the threats was just hot air and bluster. it's better to keep quite than issue threats you cannot follow through with. It makes you lose the respect of both friends and enemies.

What do you think the Taliban would have done if they have Iran's missile arsenal and Trump assassinates their top general?

A war with Americah will not guarantee the destruction of the Iranian government. The Taliban were driven from power but kept fighting for 20 years until they came back to power stronger than ever before. Iranian Mullahs fear that a war with America will end their rule for good. This is telling of their faith in divine assistance and a sign for any Shiite who thinks with an objective mind.

It'll take a direct an sustain U.S. and Israeli military assault on Iran for the Mullahs to summon up the courage to fight back.

Great comment. But you fail to appreciate Pakistan's nuclear power. Pakistan could deploy its military to gaza right now and the U.S. or Israel won't dare strike the Pakistan soil for fear of a nuclear war. They will call off the invasion of Gaza rather than risk confronting a nuclear armed state. Anything can go wrong and if there's one people that love their lives a thousand times more than you love yours, it's the Americans and Israelis. I wish Erdogan had these nukes. He would have deploy troops to detter an Israeli invasio of Gaza.

I won't advice Iran to risk nuclear attack by fighting Israel directly over Gaza. But at least, the Mullahs can keep quite for once. Their mouthiness is making Muslims lose credibility in the eyes of our greatest enemies (Westerners).

Shia have been a minority (good is always a minority, quality is more important than quantity). Al-Qaeda and najes terrorist isis never attacked israel, Israel supported them to destroy Syria. Taliban HAD to fight because they were occupied. The sheikh you talk about is a najes wahabi who is wajeb-ul-qatl, we should kill all wahabis/salafists to create peace and to weaken zionists who want to show islam as dogmatic evil power. So sunnis can side with Shia (true islam) or stay and keep their failed salafi-zionist rhetoric against Shia.
Erdogan is a najes terrorist serving nato. They're a sattelite circling around their god USA, like the wahabi kingdom.

Last edited:
What do you want Sunni countries to do General TNT?

Black september? You mean when PLO tried to become like TTP, hijacked planes, and tried to overthrow Jordan's government? What is it with you and your love for Khwarjis like TTP and PLO?

Do you seriously believe this 3 million bullsh!t that even Bangladeshi scholars have rubbished?

This is true, arabs were biggest jaahils until they were blessed with Islam, now they have reverted to Jahalat.

Well for a start, stop sucking zionist balls... And jordan king is a zionist puppet, he with zia ul haq pig murdered innocent Palestinians. And if its not 3 million then it might be 300K, still a genocide. Try studying about wat dajjali army did in dhaka university.

😂😂😂 Come under Pakistani nuclear umbrella? Arw u serious???? An American poodle will provide nuclear umbrella? A banana republic that kicks out its PM on orders of a grade 17 amreeki mulaazim.. man u ppl are delusional goats.. u must also believe ghazwa e hind and the lashkars will be colonial army 😂. Iran atleast sneezed, Americans killed ir soldiers like flies in salala and wat u did? CIA operatives killed ur agents n civilians, u didnt even fart lolz. Unilateral ceasefires with india, begging them for normalization of ties...
Enjoy ur delusions there is nothing to discuss with u.

Last edited:

Shia have been a minority (good is always a minority, quality is more important than quantity). Al-Qaeda and najes terrorist isis never attacked israel, Israel supported them to destroy Syria. Taliban HAD to fight because they were occupied. The sheikh you talk about is a najes wahabi who is wajeb-ul-qatl, we should kill all wahabis/salafists to create peace and to weaken zionists who want to show islam as dogmatic evil power. So sunnis can side with Shia (true islam) or stay and keep their failed salafi-zionist rhetoric against Shia.
Erdogan is a najes terrorist serving nato. They're a sattelite circling around their god USA, like the wahabi kingdom.
We'll deal with you guys when the time comes. As far as we are concerned, there's no difference between you guys and ISIS, AlQaeda, etc. except that they have more guts than you even with fewer weapons (missiles). Check history to know how Muslims have always dealt a deadly blow to the cancer known as Shiism whenever it got too strong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom