What's new

True Face of india Jealousy

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like you are anti pakistan and anti islam and with your comment i think you are illetrate tooo kashmir is disputed territory dont forget pakistan has half of kashmir too

well i just can say kashmir is an integral part of india,and it will remain as.if every indian thinks the same,it does'nt mean every indian is anti pakistan or anti islam and illiterate also.:pop::pop:

Hi
why is China growing
why is china helping Pakistan
Why is USA giving f-16's to Pakistan
why doesn't USA do anything about Pakistani nukes.
Why has Pakistan captured our Kashmir.
Why should jf-17 be equipped with french avionics

a1048i0_mu.jpg

LOL:rofl:

Reactions: asq
well i just can say kashmir is an integral part of india,and it will remain as.if every indian thinks the same,it does'nt mean every indian is anti pakistan or anti islam and illiterate also.:pop::pop:

so why did you said kashmir is part of india if it is part of india than why people of kashmir is not happy and if it part of india than what army is doing there india kept army becoz kashmiris never accept that their state ever to be part of india than u kept army their to keep kashmir with force with india

Employees of petrol pumps of a particular company, endorsed by Sania Mirza, are so upset by her marriage to Shoaib Malik, that they have taken to removing her posters from their petrol pumps.

"We have removed Sania's face from all the posters displayed here as we don't like her marrying a Pakistani cricketer," said an employee at the company's petrol pump at the Bangalore International Airport road.

"We were Sania's fans earlier. That is not the case anymore. How can any Indian marry a Pakistani?" asked an attendant at another petrol pump.

A businessman, who owns a petrol pump, said all posters featuring Sania had been removed because they don't want any trouble.

"This is just being done to be on the safer side. How do we handle if some miscreants decide to pelt stones at us. There is nothing we can do in such a situation. We hope removing the posters makes it safe for us. We don't want to invite any trouble," said the businessman.

"Few of our regular customers took strong objection to her posters and advised us to have them removed," he added

why people are jealous with their personal life again a proof how jealous indians are

Employees of petrol pumps of a particular company, endorsed by Sania Mirza, are so upset by her marriage to Shoaib Malik, that they have taken to removing her posters from their petrol pumps.

"We have removed Sania's face from all the posters displayed here as we don't like her marrying a Pakistani cricketer," said an employee at the company's petrol pump at the Bangalore International Airport road.

"We were Sania's fans earlier. That is not the case anymore. How can any Indian marry a Pakistani?" asked an attendant at another petrol pump.

A businessman, who owns a petrol pump, said all posters featuring Sania had been removed because they don't want any trouble.

"This is just being done to be on the safer side. How do we handle if some miscreants decide to pelt stones at us. There is nothing we can do in such a situation. We hope removing the posters makes it safe for us. We don't want to invite any trouble," said the businessman.

"Few of our regular customers took strong objection to her posters and advised us to have them removed," he added

why people are jealous with their personal life again a proof how jealous indians are
if it is gealousy it is because only u think so.her posters are removed coz here people think "aur koi ni mila isko :hitwall::hitwall:":rofl::rofl::rofl:.don't make ur castles in the air by thinking about this.

if it is gealousy it is because only u think so.her posters are removed coz here people think "aur koi ni mila isko :hitwall::hitwall:":rofl::rofl::rofl:.don't make ur castles in the air by thinking about this.

actually they think, is nae hame reject kia hai so ham bhi is ki puja chor dain ge hahahahaha, she is sensible enough to make the choice of her life and only she can and is eligible to make the suitable choice, she is sensible and all you indians are nonsense..

so why did you said kashmir is part of india if it is part of india than why people of kashmir is not happy and if it part of india than what army is doing there india kept army becoz kashmiris never accept that their state ever to be part of india than u kept army their to keep kashmir with force with india

i don't know what is told in pakistan about kashmir,army is kept there for the neighbours who always keep an eye on the indian state,and for those who come in and disturbs the peace.don't worry they are happy and plz also try to highlight the people who vote in election.the poor thing is that u only look for those things which u only want to see and hear.i just can pity on u.but i know wat i m doing:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

actually they think, is nae hame reject kia hai so ham bhi is ki puja chor dain ge hahahahaha, she is sensible enough to make the choice of her life and only she can and is eligible to make the suitable choice, she is sensible and all you indians are nonsense..

sania mirza is also an INDIAN:rofl::rofl: who are nonsense,itney bhi pagal mat bano yaar :smitten::smitten:

that east pakistan now called as bangladesh

Bro. I answered to the question by an Indian if India have ever attacked a country and my answwer was yes.

East Pakistan.

I was polite because i should have told him the whole truth, which is that apart form East pakistan, now bangls Desh they attacked and forcibaly took.

Hyder Abad
Goa.

Bro. I answered to the question by an Indian if India have ever attacked a country and my answwer was yes.
Hyder Abad
Goa.

Hyderabad & Goa was never a country...they were & are part of India

Mumbai was attacked by terrorist in neighbor
Hi
Really? what a coincidence, Like Pakistan is attacked every day from a terrorist in East, Lets see if the blame game can resolve anything

Mumbai Attack "Congress & RAW" made drama against Pakistan.

hahaha kya baat hai,,,,;;;;aur kuch nhi ??? Jhoota kii bhi hadd hai....
aab toh Pakistani Govt. ne bhi accept kar liiya hai k non-state pakistani were involved in attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom