What's new

TRT World Exposed IK Narrative in One Simple Question to IK

TRT: But Difficult to Understands whether you want the military out of the Pakistan politics or Do You want the military on Your side in Pakistan's Politics? Which is it?
Imran: aaaa uuuu aaaa your voice not clearly reaching me....:rofl:

He is a pied piper, a false prophet....and majority of PDF Pakistanis or otherwise are his followers:hitwall:

@Foinikas
@Englishman
@Beast
He wants the military out of politics not on his side. He didn't want the military to help keeping his government when the NCM came. He is against the military because Mir Bajwa helped the crooks overthrow his government. It was proved later when the impartial journalists got killed, abducted and help of military for the PDM came from everywhere. According to ISPR "nayi hakumat aane se mehshiat mazboot Hui aur dollar mustehkam hua"

TRT: But Difficult to Understands whether you want the military out of the Pakistan politics or Do You want the military on Your side in Pakistan's Politics? Which is it?

He is a pied piper, a false prophet....and majority of PDF Pakistanis or otherwise are his followers:hitwall:

@Foinikas
@Englishman
@Beast

IK is a very shrewd politician who is taking his followers on a utopian ride.

people need to dial another number
Is there a mechanism by which someone else can be the leader of IK's party or is it essentially owned by him? Without some possibility of internal democracy within the party, baying for democracy at national politics sounds shallow.

"I want all institutions of the Pakistani state to function within the limits of thier constitutionally defined roles. I want all individuals within Pakistan to be treated justly within the confines of the law. I don't want anyone beyond accountability"
except where it concerns me and my ambition to become the supreme leader of the Islamic world
  • make me head of OIC otherwise I'll create my own
  • get me an invite from Trump to visit the white house
  • get Biden to invite me
  • don't retaliate against bharat instead send me to new york to make a speech
  • don't get any more than 6 j-10, instead get me the cash for subsidies to win the next election
  • help me win the NCV (like before)
  • the biggest problem facing Pakistan is not economic but the opposition. eliminate them but don't credit me with their demise (lest ARY declare me an unjust dictator and losing me next election)

and on and on ad infinitum

It's a very simple answer. "I want all institutions of the Pakistani state to function within the limits of thier constitutionally defined roles. I want all individuals within Pakistan to be treated justly within the confines of the law. I don't want anyone beyond accountability".
Who will make sure that happens? Courts? Courts are set up and judges are appointed by the very same politicians who want to escape the check and balance. SC bar is a political wing in cahoots with foreign powers and makes sure Courts work leniency on politicians byvtaking cover of human rights and political revenge .
There are some inherent issues with the constitution itself that only resolve when a majority govt. comes and proposes changes.

@Foinikas
@Englishman
@Beast
False information ... Half answer ...

IK has clearly stated it many times PTI do not want role of military in politics which means they want that miltary should stop harrasing and pushing people to join PDM. Miltary should stop harassing channels to support PDM ... Military should stop support of PDM ... Infact they should push for the process of accountability as this is not a political role ...

@Foinikas
@Englishman
@Beast
U have been eating too much khota biryani...
...let me try and explain some sense...in case it might still be possible for u to snap out of this khota mode.

ALL the PDM clowns HAVE ALREADY HAD reigns of power...for years...some for decades...
...did they turn Pakistan into Switzerland? Pakistan used to be one of the fastest growing economies in the region...better than India. The debt to GDP ratio was much lower. Countries like South Korea used to come to Pakistan so that they could see what it is that Pakistan was doing and implement it back home. PIA was once a very well respected airline around the world...so much so that it helped start and mentored airlines of some of the middle eastern countries, which are now considered as top class while PIA is in the gutter. Pakistan was respected at least among the Muslim world..to the point that when Pakistan proposed the idea for an atomic bomb...countries like Libya, KSA, etc. were onboard and helped Pakistan(even if clandestinely).

Where is Pakistan now? Economically? In terms of development? In terms of its image in the world?
If we compare Pakistan now compared to that era before...and especially compared to other countries in the region...it's evident that Pakistan has gone backwards in the journey of progress...to the point that the country is on the brink of defaulting...running to every corner of the world to beg. It's state owned institutions are a mess(PIA, Steel Mills, etc) and a burden on a tax payer compared to what they used to be. How did Pakistan do in terms of development? Last I heard a large swathe of Pakistan was flooded...while u khotas chose the foreign minister to be the retard who said "jab baarish hoti hai toh paani aata hai zyada baarish hoti hai toh zyada paani aata hai". Where is Pakistan in terms of its image globally? Even among the Muslim world...Pakistan is seen as a beggar let alone how the Western world sees us.

All this backwards journey happened under these PDM clowns under different labels. IK isn't an angel without flaws for his supporters...IK represents a change...even if he is a slight improvement over the rest tried and true corrupt assholes. U and all other khotas like u who support the KNOWN crooks that HAVE DEFINITELY had a hand in destroying Pakistan should be ashamed to call urselves Pakistanis bcuz u guys are knowingly insincere to the country.

Funny how IK was the one to bring military into politics first and now it all comes back to haunt him.
Who was the one to bring the law forward so no one can criticize the military?
Who made CPEC authority and put army folk in it? Taking CPEC away from ministry of planning and development?
Who was the one to use general faiz for his political gains?
Who was threatening all the media that criticize him and now has the majority of them aginst him?

Those d1ck riding IK need to wake up to the sad situation that he started.
The army is not loyal to any political party and only looks after its own interests and the interests of Pakistan. It should be that way.

There is always personal profit in there - never national one. Either his family profits or he does in some way by this support - the only other alternative is that he is an ethnofascist and supports them based on ethnic origin

1668235184456.jpeg

You Look Gr8
:smokin:

He is a pied piper, a false prophet
@Tameem you told us some years ago that if proven that your mian is a chor then you would stop following noon leak. mains chori has been caught sooooo many times but yet you still follow that amritsari gang.

why isnt that following a pied piper and a false prophet?

in the latest news nikka mian has been caught stealing funds meant for earthquake victims!

But if you choose to act like an ostrich with head buried in the sand then what else can we do?

@Tameem that animal(donkey) is a sacred diet requirement in your political party. have some decency!!

sadly Imran never prepares for international interviews. being a narcasist single minded bully he is, in his world ( his mind , his view rules) no one can dare to advise him, prepare him or correct him. just sing his praise curse his opponents and raise him above sainthood that there is no one at his level.

that is a tragedy.

oh whataboutism ? its irreverent because the discussion is about Imran's interview here.
Congrats on joining PDM? with the likes of amritsari tubbar and their had haram thinking that they are bestowed to rule Pakistan. what can we say about zardari? less said the better.

then other minions as well. have you seen that shaitan masquerading as a maulana?

what about these tragedies and whataboutisms that have outlasted/lasted atleast 5 generations.

@Foinikas
@Englishman
@Beast

if a journalist ask a question by giving two options, he/she is wrong at the very moment. journalism is you take the narrative of people from different point of view and present it and public has their own understanding on narrative built. cannot impose your own narrative which she tried to do.

also a clip ended in the middle while IK was still talking is just to built a perspective on wrong footing.

Back
Top Bottom