What's new

Troops Track Pakistani Generals Who Escaped Kunduz in Burqas: Murad

ANA needs AH-1 Super Cobras to support this and coming future operations. 10,000 NATO troops should operates these helis.

I don't think he is talking about Pakistani Army Generals, probably referring to the Taliban leader who might have been Pakistani.

Those Pakistani leaders hiding in kunar valley directing there attacks against Pakistan solely

This is what too much Bachabaazi and Afghan Hash can do to your mind.

So generals escaped in burqas ... hmmm that is so brave of them.

I'm amazed at the audacity of you Indians, who not only accept this kind of utter nonsense but defend it.

Post reported.

hahaha.... now that's amusing... I was happy for Afghans before that they have fought and defeated Taliban... but now i think Afghanistan is better of with Talibans :butcher:
I do not agree with this but the more the Afghans allege Pakistani involvement and show their hatred for Pakistan, the more common this kind of thinking gets common among Pakistanis. Its detrimental however for the war on terror.

Pakistanis will sympathize with the Afghan Taliban if they see a hostile face in the current government in Afghanistan.

Afghanistan (HARAAM KHOR & NAMAK HARAAM Nation No 1) is the Largest Producer of Drugs in the world no Wonder such Statement can come only from Afghanistan (HARAAM KHOR & NAMAK HARAAM Nation No 1).

P.S: Bara General Bana phirta hai jo Burqay walay Taliban say Darta hai LOL

10686776_778635405581979_7768545590178103493_n.jpg

He must have been HIGH on some Afghan Pineapple Express Hashish to even assume that Pakistan will send a General Ranked officer to Afghanistan (HARAAM KHOR & NAMAK HARAAM Nation No 1).

Are Afghans (HARAAM KHOR & NAMAK HARAAM Nation No 1) even aware what "GENERAL" means ?? Its a Brigadier or Higher level Officer.

Gen. Murad Ali Murad, the deputy chief of staff of the Afghan National Army (ANA), on Monday said in Kunduz that Pakistani generals believed to have been involved in the Kunduz battle escaped the city wearing burqas but warned that security forces will track them down.
lol-049.gif
lol-040.gif
lol-003.gif

That's the result of smoking too much Afghan weed!
smoking-030.gif

Too much Bollywood here as well .I guess AN is soft core version of RAW now

Money see...Money do...that is the situation of Afghan Intelligence and security agencies..

Gen. Murad Ali Murad, the deputy chief of staff of the Afghan National Army (ANA), on Monday said in Kunduz that Pakistani generals believed to have been involved in the Kunduz battle escaped the city wearing burqas but warned that security forces will track them down.
seems like they were those 500 "generals" that snatched Kunduz from 1000 to 2000 brave Afghans and when they realised their mistake they put on Burkas and ran away

They shudt track whats happening inside kanduz first

Than they shud make another track for taliban onslaught that will happen after withdrawl of all american troops in 2016

Than they shud track the path they themselves will take to run to pakistan in a burqa

In our neighbourhood if any body has even loose motions thy blame PA.

Hahaha Thay have labells ontheir bitqa that we are Pakistani generals. What a shameful statement by Afghanis...

Back
Top Bottom