What's new

Troops get supplies despite Pak's border closure: Pentagon

Join the team of an door Knob, by the way, can you answer your own statement because it got me interested:

Thanks

Now you've got a problem with my likes ? I would love to answer my own statement as requested, if you could highlight which particular statement are you referring to ?

Now you've got a problem with my likes ? I would love to answer my own statement as requested, if you could highlight which particular statement are you referring to ?

I believe that Pakistan is on the right track, financial retaliation is what counts now.

Highlighted for your pleasure again sir, but Answer this statement because until you do not, you my sir, is looking like a fool, as I have said previously before. Explain your statement!!!!!!!

ok good for US-NATO you get supply and be happy and we are happy after permanent close of border .

ok good for US-NATO you get supply and be happy and we are happy after permanent close of border .

Mr. Navy SEAL Sniper, your friends are trying to save you, but I want your answer!!!!!!!! OK, HOT SHOT.....

I believe that Pakistan is on the right track, financial retaliation is what counts now.

Highlighted for your pleasure again sir, but Answer this statement because until you do not, you my sir, is looking like a fool, as I have said previously before. Explain your statement!!!!!!!

First of all you my dear neighbour are acting like a fool by pretending to be Mr. Know it all by calling everyone smart a@@, HOT SHOT and what not. If you would like to continue this conversation I will have to ask you to tone down a bit.

Now since we've got this grieviance out of the way I will explain my statement. An attack on anyone's dignity, security or self respect will not be tolerated by anyone and here we are talking about national security. Mind you that our troops were attacked not by the enemy but by friendlies. It is pretty normal that we have to get the message across. Fights are not only fought with bullets but also by non violent actions and the pen. We voiced our anger through the media and retaliation through blocking the trade routes. It would have been stupid on our behalf to retaliate by fighting back as we all know that in terms of military technology, weapons and man power we are pretty small as compared to the states. Thus we retaliated in a manner in which the message got across pretty well without any loss of lives. Hence we did the right thing and were on the right track / path as far as retaliation or voicing our anger is concerned.

Since, you are such smart A@@, Prove to me with a good link that this sentence is true!!!!!!!! You great Hot Shot!!!!!!!
Its common sense , dont tell me that you dont have it :lol:

The Pakistani transit was economical , you just had to pay the fees to one country
But in NDN , you have to pay fees to several countries which ofcourse significantly bumps the price ...
In simple words for deluded people like you :P

The war effort in Afghanistan continued unabated by the closures, Little said. "We're well-aware of the closures and potential impacts," he said. "To date, there's been no significant impact to our ability to provide for the war effort.

That being said, we do believe that these are important supply routes, and we hope that in the near future they can be reopened."

See the contradiction between the two statements :rofl:

See the contradiction between the two statements :rofl:

brother why are you surprised we all know the americans regard truth as an optional extra. Why speak truth when you can lie is the oath they swear when the join american govt or any of its agencies

brother why are you surprised we all know the americans regard truth as an optional extra. Why speak truth when you can lie is the oath they swear when the join american govt or any of its agencies
that was supposed to be the official US statement but ohhh well ...

They aren't fools to get daily needs on daily basis. They have got enough supplies to last them a month or two.
But, after those run out and we don't open our routes, they will have to airdrop the supplies like they did earlier (or find other ways) which is going to be from 3-8 times more expensive than our routes!

The choice is on them. Behave well and respect us or pay it heavy.

wait for 20-30 days more,
Even if they get supplies from Russia then they will have to pay 5-10 times higher and supplies will be cut in winter.They will have to invest billions to make the road workable year round and it will take years

It is well known that NATO has anything from 45-60 days supplies. After the blockade, that buffer was suddenly claimed to be 7 months.

In any case, it doesn't matter. The routes from Pakistan should be closed PERMANENTLY.

Say hi to Putin. :rofl:
Yes! The US shold behave as a super power if they think they are and shold not depend on Pakistani supply routes...... It will be a damn shame on them to come beggingup to a poor country like Pakistan to help their @$$ out all the times while they are in trouble in Afghanistan or elsewhere......:smokin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom