What's new

Trolling and hate?

To take your questions further, Sir, what good have the PR firms hired by Pakistan at great cost in DC done, given the substance with which they have to work with to create the desired perceptions? And actually, good products do provide the substance that needs only a light polish to shine, whereas goldplating a turd always remains a losing exercise.

.... and without hating anyone. :D
As soon as you take away someone's right of speech you have in fact taken your own right of speech as well. Of course some members of the forum lack proper manner but two wrongs don't make a right, therefore proper manners must be maintained and is essential in a civilized debate.

And the Turks are some of the most pro Pakistan members you can find. PDF would have to be beyond stupid interfer with them. I have enormous respect for Iranians but it is the Turks who bring almost across the board support to Pakistan. This is something that should be respected and nurtured. Maybe @xenon54 needs to be given powers.
With all due respect, the Turks do not allow a single word against Erdogan in their section. They consider the Kurds as terrorists when they're fighting ISIS, and I believe from what I've seen that they ban people who support Kurds as well. That is hardly fair.

With all due respect, the Turks do not allow a single word against Erdogan in their section. They consider the Kurds as terrorists when they're fighting ISIS, and I believe from what I've seen that they ban people who support Kurds as well. That is hardly fair.
Turks dont considder Kurds Terrorists. Kurds are our brothers. We consider the PKK and affiliates terrorists since they are.

To all here. Frankly I am not bothered what the Indian's say. I am extremely appreciative that PDF has given me the privilage to vent my thoughts, often harsh. What ever I have said about India pales in comparison to what Indian's say about Pakistan in Indian forums and other mediums.

The strength of PDF is how it has managed to include such a wide conflicting spectrum of opinions. All this makes for vibrant community here. For this the management, mods at PDF must be congratulated. UN peacekeepers could learn a thing or two.

As regards me, I know the Indian's have launched "Kumbh Melas" against me so if they do succeed in getting me banned I don't mind. I will consider it as "suicide by cop" as I have already tried thrice to leave PDF because it always eats into my time when I should be doing my work.

So if I get the axe in my defence I will say although I often am harsh or even eccentric at times you can't accuse me of being boring.

And the Turks are some of the most pro Pakistan members you can find. PDF would have to be beyond stupid interfer with them. I have enormous respect for Iranians but it is the Turks who bring almost across the board support to Pakistan. This is something that should be respected and nurtured. Maybe @xenon54 needs to be given powers.
Thx for your kind words mate but we have two mods. :D

The Turkish section is one of those where you read critics agains him quite often...
And not a sigle person was banned for supporting Kurds but if you support pkk then its the same as supporting isis, maybe not in your eyes, but for me there are no good terrorists.

Last edited:

Before commenting on something,you should do some research first,this goes for all statements regarding Turks.

Surely that is something the Turkish members need to decide. If majority of Turkish members feel moderation is fine then I think it would inappropriate for us ( the outsiders ) to dictate what is acceptable. After all it is the "Turkish section".

Of course if some fringe group has taken it over that is another matter but from what I can see most Turkish members are fine with it.

And with due respect I have my doubts as to your nationality.

correct.

the two turkish international mods are useless or biased... the two seem like erdogan's official propagandists.
Thank you for informing us about them Jamahir,but how did you find out?
I still dont see it,i must be blinded by nationalism huh?

Thank you for informing us about them Jamahir,but how did you find out?

how did i find out?? their lack of moderate views are so clear.

even though i don't support the iran mullah government and despite getting a negative ranking from a irani mod ( serpentine?? ) in my early days on pdf, at least serpentine is logical about things.

I still dont see it,i must be blinded by nationalism huh?

perhaps. :)

Surely that is something the Turkish members need to decide. If majority of Turkish members feel moderation is fine then I think it would inappropriate for us ( the outsiders ) to dictate what is acceptable. After all it is the "Turkish section".

Of course if some fringe group has taken it over that is another matter but from what I can see most Turkish members are fine with it.

it maybe the turkish section but when they provide akp/erdogan/nationalist positions about syria and russia and the general world, it no longer remains a chat among friends... it becomes political talk which must be supported or countered depending on the rightness or wrongness of it. :)

the only neutral turkish member i have seen was recently... i think he is lure or some similar name... some turkish member countered him with a derisive "you are a peacenik"... why is peace bad??

so just because @abp94 took a anti-erdogan line you doubt him being pakistani??

The Turkish section is one of those where you read critics agains him quite often...
And not a sigle person was banned for supporting Kurds but if you support pkk then its the same as supporting isis, maybe not in your eyes, but for me there are no good terrorists.

how about fsa and nusra??

turkey is just another aggressive country with expansionist ideology. They are as bad as Nazi Germany in land grabbing, claiming to 'protect' people of turkish origin in other nations, and invading; refer to Cyprus in the 70's. In saying this, Edrogan is just another Adolf Hitler in a fat Hermann Goering appearance, here to conquer neighboring regions, in a vain and fruitless attempt to revive the Ottoman empire.

Don't get fooled people, turkey doesn't want to go into Syria to prevent rise of a Kurdish State; they're trying to invade Syria on the basis that there are Turkmen, whom are culturally tied to Turkey, which 'becomes‘ Turkey's responsibility to protect, thereby giving this moral-less country illegal rights to invade, and land-grab.

They shot down a Russian jet because Russia is impeding such an attempt.

Utter Nazi's of the 21st century, must be stopped. What's worse, is that the US and its dumb allies support this act of aggression, thereby directly supporting Nazism.

how did i find out?? their lack of moderate views are so clear.

even though i don't support the iran mullah government and despite getting a negative ranking from a irani mod ( serpentine?? ) in my early days on pdf, at least serpentine is logical about things.

perhaps. :)

it maybe the turkish section but when they provide akp/erdogan/nationalist positions about syria and russia and the general world, it no longer remains a chat among friends... it becomes political talk which must be supported or countered depending on the rightness or wrongness of it. :)

the only neutral turkish member i have seen was recently... i think he is lure or some similar name... some turkish member countered him with a derisive "you are a peacenik"... why is peace bad??

so just because @abp94 took a anti-erdogan line you doubt him being pakistani??

how about fsa and nusra??
Maybe you should ask the Turkish members if it has to do with ''supporting Erdogan'' or something else?
You might find out that there are other,more important issues then Erdogan at present in my country.
Why dont you just ask the Turkish members if they support Erdogan?
Its a way to find out,how many Turks actually support Erdogan and his policies,what you say comrade?

turkey is just another aggressive country with expansionist ideology. They are as bad as Nazi Germany in land grabbing, claiming to 'protect' people of turkish origin in other nations, and invading; refer to Cyprus in the 70's. In saying this, Edrogan is just another Adolf Hitler in a fat Hermann Goering appearance, here to conquer neighboring regions, in a vain and fruitless attempt to revive the Ottoman empire.

Don't get fooled people, turkey doesn't want to go into Syria to prevent rise of a Kurdish State; they're trying to invade Syria on the basis that there are Turkmen, whom are culturally tied to Turkey, which 'becomes‘ Turkey's responsibility to protect, thereby giving this moral-less country illegal rights to invade, and land-grab.

They shot down a Russian jet because Russia is impeding such an attempt.

it would be incorrect and unfair to categorize turkey as a uniform war-mongering society with no political differentiations inside, just like how in india not everyone supports the fascist bjp government at the center and just like how in usa not everyone supports obama, bush, the republicans and the democrats.

there are many in turkey who support bashar al-assad.

but otherwise you are right. :)

What's worse, is that the US and its dumb allies support this act of aggression, thereby directly supporting Nazism.

the erdogan government is part of nato and the invasions of libya and syria were nato plans.

Maybe you should ask the Turkish members if it has to do with ''supporting Erdogan'' or something else?
You might find out that there are other,more important issues then Erdogan at present in my country.
Why dont you just ask the Turkish members if they support Erdogan?
Its a way to find out,how many Turks actually support Erdogan and his policies,what you say comrade?

a better question would be how many support bashar al-assad, don't you think?? :)

even if what you imply is true, turkish members supporting nato aggression against syria would be the same as supporting erdogan because there is no vocal opposition to erdogan among these members and no vocal support for the left-wing movement... perhaps these members are fence-sitters, opportunists, not bothering if right-wing or the nationalist semi-right-wing govern turkey even if the government policies are causing war and destruction.

The forum's Pakistani though, it's not Turkish. Sure, there's a Turkish section, but it's to discuss matters related to Turkey surely, not matters that Turks agree we can discuss

I'm sure @Joe Shearer who's a very respected member can also vouch that this is happening

As for nationality, you're a think tank mod, I think? Check my IP, it's not like someone's made a proxy with a Pakistani IP yet so.........

Thx for your kind words mate but we have two mods. :D

Not that I support the PKK, but they are not the same as ISIS and even equating them is ridiculous. One is fighting for a sovereign state (No matter what you think of their claim), and the other is a terrorist group

Not that I support the PKK, but they are not the same as ISIS and even equating them is ridiculous. One is fighting for a sovereign state (No matter what you think of their claim), and the other is a terrorist group
Maybe they are not bad for you, for me they are as bad as isis.

Maybe they are not bad for you, for me they are as bad as isis.
For me, the Bengalis of 71 were as bad as ISIS, but that doesn't mean they are as bad

PKK have a cause which is right, their methods are questionable

For me, the Bengalis of 71 were as bad as ISIS, but that doesn't mean they are as bad

PKK have a cause which is right, their methods are questionable
If its about a cause then isis also has a cause and their methods are more than just ''questionable'' just as pkk, why are we even discussing this?
Like pkk as much as you want but dont expect Turks to share the same view as you.

Back
Top Bottom