What's new

Tripura: Hindu Youtuber attacked by radical Hindus for making a video celebrating Eid.

hatehs

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

According to this article:

• Elected government official organized a mob to beat up the Youtuber
  • VHP also filed a police case against him
  • The YouTuber had to show up to the police station on the charge of "defaming the Hindu community"

Last edited:
It is true what a Bengali colleague of mine told me. That he is scared of his wife because she threatens to beat him. Bengali women are real alphas.

Damn posted this in the wrong section. Can someone move it to the correct place?

It is true what a Bengali colleague of mine told me. That he is scared of his wife because she threatens to beat him. Bengali women are real alphas.
All upper class Hindu women are alphas in front of their Hindu men. They won't hesitate to file a fake dowry case against their men.

But if they try that sheet with Muslim men they end up in a suitcase.

What the deal with Didi? Can you give a brief run down?
Didi is ex Congress. Broke up, made her own party. Came to power dislodging the Commie goons in Bengal. Heralded as hero who overthrew decades of Commie rule that people thought will end only with apocalypse.

Turns out her party is more Commie than commies and more goonda than goondas.

Unmarried. Firebrand leader. A little uncouth too. Known for pandering to Muslim community in Bengal. When accused of being a Hindu hater, she will do some random pooja shooja

BJP accuses her of turning blind eye to unmitigated migration of Muslims from Bangladesh and giving them voter ID cards.

Vishwaguru and Mota Bhai decide enough is enough. They go full throttle in the Bengal election campaign, flying in many unrelated Central leaders. Never in the history of state elections I have seen so many central ministers and leaders campaigning in one state.

Election results out - Didi wins (again). Massive loss of face for Modi and Shah who were rampaging in state after state.

Didi is ex Congress. Broke up, made her own party. Came to power dislodging the Commie goons in Bengal. Heralded as hero who overthrew decades of Commie rule that people thought will end only with apocalypse.

Turns out her party is more Commie than commies and more goonda than goondas.
Yeah, you get that vibe from her. :lol:

Unmarried. Firebrand leader. A little uncouth too. Known for pandering to Muslim community in Bengal. When accused of being a Hindu hater, she will do some random pooja shooja

BJP accuses her of turning blind eye to unmitigated migration of Muslims from Bangladesh and giving them voter ID cards.
Classic :lol:

Vishwaguru and Mota Bhai decide enough is enough. They go full throttle in the Bengal election campaign, flying in many unrelated Central leaders. Never in the history of state elections I have seen so many central ministers and leaders campaigning in one state.

Election results out - Didi wins (again). Massive loss of face for Modi and Shah who were rampaging in state after state.
Does she have any aspirations outside West Bengal? More importantly, does she have a chance?

How does she compare to Shri Kejriwal?

Does she have any aspirations outside West Bengal? More importantly, does she have a chance?
Nope. no chance of becoming PM. The only way she can become PM is by becoming PM candidate of a coalition government. For that a pre poll coalition has to first form. I don't see that happening, and even if it does, there are other leaders who will stake their claim.

How does she compare to Shri Kejriwal?
Support base is very different. Kejri = mostly urban voters and some accuse him of soft Hindutva. Didi attracts no such allegations. Vote base mainly poor and Muslim. Kejri is a sly bania, Didi is a brash mob driver.

Back
Top Bottom