What's new

Travel advisory issued for Pakistanis travelling to India

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Foreign Ministry of Pakistan on Tuesday issued a travel advisory for all citizens travelling to India, local media reported.

A spokesman for the Foreign Ministry said all Pakistanis travelling to India should be careful as Indian media reports suggested serious threats to their security.

Moreover, he added that 600 visitors scheduled to visit the Ajmer shrine would be travelling at a serious risk.

The spokesman also called upon the Indian government to take appropriate measures for the security of Pakistani travellers. -
See more at: Travel advisory issued for Pakistanis travelling to India | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Unless they intend to spend time in Indian Jails, I do not think there is any cause for concern.

The media hypes up things.

In any case , if there are any threats or intentions Pindi would know. They should help with real time information.

Yes the Indian Govt. should make sure that the Pakistanis who come to India on travel visas return to Pakistan safely and surely!!:whistle:

^ That's only true if all of Pakistan was located in FATA or Balochistan.

^ That's only true if all of Pakistan was located in FATA or Balochistan.
..that qualifies for a travel advisory against travelling to FATA or Balochanistan...unfortunately the only people who are heeding to this unofficial advisory are security forces...:azn:

..that qualifies for a travel advisory against travelling to FATA or Balochanistan...unfortunately the only people who are heeding to this unofficial advisory are security forces...:azn:

No one from the pdf hate gang asks him for proof? mental slave or sold out souls :undecided:

I think they will be more safe in India than pakistan. There is lot of violence and blasts in Pakistan now a days !

Of course, let's just hope 10 guys don't mysteriously appear in a boat and start spraying bullets. Or bomb blasts at a bakery. Or terrorist attacks in your capitals parliament. Or those Shiv Sena or Bajrang Dal nutcases going on the rampage. Or Indian Mujahideen blowing 5hit up. Or Naxals blowing up schools, railtracks and killing 80 paramilitary in one go. And let's hope no innocent female visitors are raped.

Our nation is glued to television and news - did they need a travel advisory to know that traveling to india (of all places) is unwise and unsafe?

Better late than never though. A caretaker govt did what a 5 year one ought to have

i wanted to visit but it still is a nightmare .. may be after 10-15 years things will relax a bit .. is it true that people go to police station for some daily / weekly attendance ?

i wanted to visit but it still is a nightmare .. may be after 10-15 years things will relax a bit .. is it true that people go to police station for some daily / weekly attendance ?
care to elaborate the bold bit? except I guess getting visa, which might be difficult.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom