What's new

Training in Pakistan Military Acadmey

What do you think of training in PMA Kakul?

• Total voters
sir its a normal thing and i am open minded person....PMA cant be degraded i was just telling u some slang of PMA...but i'll be careful in future & dnt care for ur doubts but if u want to remove them kindly send me ur queries in private msg...i'll be waiting....nd i think we must stop this topic nd comment on the topic of the post!!!!

Training in PMA is fulfilling the requirements of our Army quite well. i think if we keep our operational role in mind it does it job well, but yes a room of improvement is always there and i would like that research may be added in the curriculum of the GCs.

btw what is the patch on your right side ? Para ?

Edit: just realized thats not you in the pic

Last edited:
i am not getting sensitive, just reminding you that the ones you have referred to in your post with slang and nicks are not to be talked about like this, and if have been to PMA (though i still have my doubts) then i dont think that you would be talking about the Do's and Dont's of the academy here, especially which can degrade it. Let's be careful what we say.

General, you're very right. We should be highly respectful towards people who have made us true human beings. I am going to PMA soon and even before going, i pray everyday that no matter what type of hardships i would bear, but i would love my seniors because under their command, our country is safe.

this is the exact mindset we need to correct ! Sigh !!

Back
Top Bottom