What's new

Train coaches imported from China to uplift Pakistan Railway

Why China ?

The Integral Coach Factory is one of the earliest production units of independent India.

Pk continues to disappoint :tsk:

Read the full article it is on tot transfer of technology basis the rest will be manufactured in Pakistan
India se hi kal lete.. kya yeh cheen cheen lagai rakhey ho ?

Read the full article it is on tot transfer of technology basis the rest will be manufactured in Pakistan

Sorry, did you say coaches? And also parts will be imported and assembled in Pakistan?

Or railway engine?

Why China ?

The Integral Coach Factory is one of the earliest production units of independent India.

Kickbacks and commissions my friend.

Sorry, did you coaches?

Or railway engine?
Coaches and engines. Pakistan does not manufacture locomotives, nor does India. We both import from Germany and US. Pakistan did import locos from China but they weren't that great.

Coaches and engines. Pakistan does not manufacture locomotives, nor does India. We both import from Germany and US. Pakistan did import locos from China but they weren't that great.
Than you need to check about indian coaches and railway engine... It is a mixture of in-house build and license produced..... Even parts are not being imported. Mostly local build only

Posted article only talk about coaches, not engine

Why China ?

We have full potential to build these coaches at home but our dollar hungry generals love commission in dollars so they dont want to let the local industries mature
Wahan sa he dollar apny swiss banks ma chala jata ha Allah Allha khair salla

eh ?

unless I missed something, please feel free to school my ignorant behind on the matter

itna toh kar saktay hain, bhai.. this is old world mechanical tech stuff.. itni kshamta/capability to hai

-----------

also, Indian Metro coaches, engines are japanese imports

Image-2-Delhi-metro.jpg

Check yourself. India manufactures locomotives. Have been at it for some time now.

eh ?

unless I missed something, please feel free to school my ignorant behind on the matter

itna toh kar saktay hain, bhai.. this is old world mechanical tech stuff.. itni kshamta/capability to hai

-----------

also, Indian Metro coaches, engines are japanese imports

Image-2-Delhi-metro.jpg

Pakistan has a loco factory too in Risalpur. But loco factories of India/Pak are mainly for assembling and repairing purpose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom