What's new

Traffic outside my window !! ... thanks IAF

Chyaa maari, ekach number! Aaplykadache potte bhetle re bawa! Nagpurcha mi! Punyale kiti jast janta aahe be?
Lol....kadak bhau...nagpurla hi yena zhalay mazha...bagh mazha pic jyat aahe dragon palace. Chya mari tuzhya navavarun samazhata tu marathi aahe....MAHOL:cheers:...me bhiwandicha aahe.

Wrong :woot:
The sign board on fence there said " trespassers will be shot and survivors will be shot repeatedly " :p:

Actually its really easy to have good shots if you have good cam in Pune. The runway traffic is over state highway and IAF training sorties are almost daily.
I managed to snap a MKI with pilots in cork-screw ( hoping its a correct name ) with my Sony DX-300 from a chai-tapri on state highway.

But I have not seen LCH in Pune yet
True bro i have not also seen LCH in pune:(...just su30MKI:yahoo:

I lived in HAL behind the HAL helicopter division...... So just had feeling

Oh damn, even one of my close friends live there, i always hang out on his terrace to see those ALHs and LCH. :D

More stuff on its way !! Some unusual Mi17 pics .....
in Pune ???????

Plus have you seen the choppers with landing wheels with logo INDIAN ARMY ??? Once a month they fly to Ahmadnagar from Pune. Unluckily couldn't get them in scope yet.

Bangalore weather doesn't help much. You can see CABS DRDO awacs flying frequently. I got a chance to see the C17 . man it was reall huge!!!

in Pune ???????

Plus have you seen the choppers with landing wheels with logo INDIAN ARMY ??? Once a month they fly to Ahmadnagar from Pune. Unluckily couldn't get them in scope yet.

Not seen the logos yet !! I saw the. Mighty c17 day before ... But I wasn't armed :( have clicked some MI17s doing some sorties .... Will post in a bit

As Promised !
DSC_0254.jpg
DSC_0255.jpg
DSC_0257.jpg
DSC_0258.jpg

Back
Top Bottom