What's new

‘Trade potential between Pakistan, India can be engine for prosperity’

Looks like Isharan Hussein got hansom amount from some where, for his lecture.

Everyone have it's own preferences, at least I am not interested in trade with Bharatis when they are doing terrorism in Pakistan and fallow Kashmiris are being killed and blinded. There are over hundred countries in the world excluding Hindustan to do trade and improve economy.
That country happens to be next to you. And have like one fifth of the global population. Some points to ponder....although no one wil.

That country happens to be next to you. And have like one fifth of the global population. Some points to ponder....although no one wil.

There's no point to ponder - trade and terrorism can't go hand in hand, If we start pondering purely on monetary benefits than we should recognize Israel and establish friendly relation because Israel have strong lobby in rich western market, media and financial institutions - monetary benefits gained from this will dwarf whatever benefits we will get from India who is our competitors in most of export areas.

There's no point to ponder - trade and terrorism can't go hand in hand, If we start pondering purely on monetary benefits than we should recognize Israel and establish friendly relation because Israel have strong lobby in rich western market, media and financial institutions - monetary benefits gained from this will dwarf whatever benefits we will get from India who is our competitors in most of export areas.
Which is true.... I don't know why poor countries like BD, Pak are so much into ummah politics....when countries like Saudi, UAE have good relation with Israel under the table.

Pak and BD should recognize Israel....but we are mullah states...so nothing can be done.

With India, trade is not an option for Pakistan. Chinese option is far better than India for viable trade.

There is no upside to trading with Pak. they don't have the money to pay for anything and nothing that they make is turn key for india.

I was talking about Indian investments in Pakistan. There is a huge growth potential in Pakistan Now that we are moving in right direction. Since CPEC will extend to central Asian countries, It will be win win situation for both countries.

If Pakistanis open up their country for Indian investment then there is tremendous possibility of growth as the cost of transportation will be very less.
Economic interests in both countries will reduce chances of war.
But I think this is only possible once Pakistan transactions itself into a secular country which will take some more time.

There is nothi

Spot on friend..You should always keep up with such noble spirit. .

I was talking about Indian investments in Pakistan. There is a huge growth potential in Pakistan Now that we are moving in right direction. Since CPEC will extend to central Asian countries, It will be win win situation for both countries.

People like you will be a minority in Pakistan..

There is nothi

Spot on friend..You should always keep up with such noble spirit. .

People like you will be a minority in Pakistan..

I want to see TATA investing in Pakistani Auto industry.

nope. India will get screwed royally. Paks and pak govt are not trust worthy. eg. look at IWT. inspite of getting 80% of the indus waters pak still trying to screw india at every turn in courts. another eg is PCB vs BCCI.

china is already entrenched in Pak. Indian investors might as well burn teh money.

F or the sake of our knowledge could you please share the name of that gernail.:agree:
Not a gernail, but some one in power... doesn't make any difference.
Point being if we became friends now due to some economical reasons then it will make our 70 years of struggle worthless and it will be injustice to people who sacrificed themselves in the struggle.

Israelis lobby countries in the West. they do not control Western policies. this seems to be common misconception of some Arabs and Muslims that Israelis can grant monetary benefits

Israelis lobby countries in the West. they do not control Western policies. this seems to be common misconception of some Arabs and Muslims that Israelis can grant monetary benefits

Concentrate on Bob & Vegana thing instead of wasting your and others time here.

Back
Top Bottom