What's new

‘Trade potential between Pakistan, India can be engine for prosperity’

India need to realize the potential for trade, Indian companies can invest in IT sector, Textile, Automobile, Engineering, Cement, Fertilizer and many other fields but unfortunately Indian politics runs on hatred for Pakistan.

Kashmir issue won't resolve until the talks start and even then it will be done in phases.

Yeah... your profile pic speaks a lot about your thoughts on PEACE with India... it also shows your intention...

Yeah... your profile pic speaks a lot about your thoughts on PEACE with India... it also shows your intention...

upload_2018-12-10_6-21-2.png

India is not saint, they Want FTA from Pakistan but they are working against the interests of Pakistan. I can list at least 10 different things to make my point.

View attachment 525726
India is not saint, they Want FTA from Pakistan but they are working against the interests of Pakistan. I can list at least 10 different things to make my point.

We have already provided the MFN STATUS to PAKISTAN... have you done that???

You can give 10 examples... I can give +1...

Remember Kargil???

I have an idea for India!!!
Invest in Pakistan and if we attack you withdraw your all investment and this will be a punishment for us
And India will not attack us because it will have a lot on stake
So both of them can live happily and peacefully

Relying only upon nukes won't be a good strategy though. You have to built a deterrent towards all of the enemy's strategies.

Its the perfect deterrent. Kashmir moves closer to Independence and stones for future revolutions against the facist state of India are being laid upon in Punjab. Our enemies strategies have been brutally challenged and counter-challenged by Pakistan's establishment and current political setup.

They're not worried about India's strategies anymore so relying upon nukes is a "Great" strategy for now.

I have an idea for India!!!
Invest in Pakistan and if we attack you withdraw your all investment and this will be a punishment for us
And India will not attack us because it will have a lot on stake
So both of them can live happily and peacefully

Sure that's how investments work. Pull them on a moments notice. Sheesh.

Best thing for India to do is build a wall forget about Pakistan for awhile

Back
Top Bottom