What's new

Toward Understanding Why India wants Pakistan

US does not need chori ka oil .they are now in solar energy .
It doesn't matter if it's needed. The fact is whether they're stealing it since only a few years ago, contrary to what he said about not stealing it.

2023 October 05  Thursday, 23 55 ... 6539.jpg

You, Pakistanis, were the ones who accepted Islam and surrendered your ladies to the Mughals, not the Indians. Because Indians resisted and vanquished Islam, they have stayed Hindu throughout history.
Alhamdulillah my ancestors were civilized by Islam.
Btw it was your Hindu rulers who presented their women to Mughals and other Muslim empires so you guys can stay Hindu and live in peace. Indians didn’t resist shit. You’ve been a slave nation for the last 1200+ years.

Ridiculous.

On the same website you took those maps from there are maps that cover the reality of the last 1000 years.

100%. The safest countries to live in are those that implement Shariah law strictly - like the Gulf Arab states.
Regarding rape, shariah law is the norm in Islamic nations. For instance, if a Saudi man rapes a Saudi or foreign woman, a shariah act is put into place that requires the victim to provide four eyewitnesses to confirm the rape; if she fails to do so, she would face punishment.
Because a woman cannot report a rape, there are no incidences of rape that have been reported in islamic countries.

Btw it was your Hindu rulers who presented their women to Mughals and other Muslim empires so you guys can stay Hindu and live in peace. Indians didn’t resist shit. You’ve been a slave nation for the last 1200+ years.
The only reason your forefathers converted to Islam and sold their women to Afghans, Turks, and Arabs was because they were cowards. Where did Muslims plunder the most in India? Pakistan. Has Pakistan ever produced empires that ruled over Iran and Afghanistan? Invaders have always defeated you.
Even after you converted to Islam, Afghans continued to assassinate you and kidnap your daughters. Hindus and Sikhs from modern-day India were the ones who saved you, yet you brazenly assert that you ruled over India. That's funny as hell.

Last edited:
indians dont follow the cousin law, in poorer areas all indians marry cousins.
A Hindu, whether in a village or city, won’t marry even 7th cousin as it's a part of their religious beliefs, although the Hindu code bill restricts marriages up to fourth cousins only.

Agreed
Aryan is a superior race
200 m Muslims have no genetic poll like people in green land due to in breeding.
they are more retarded then Europeans now

Only great Hindu race is superior now

Total BS ..we don't have strong data from that era
If you're such a big fan of data, I can show you the scientific evidence that Muslims in the Indian subcontinent are mentally retarded. In fact, the scientific evidence does show that Muslims in the Indian subcontinent are racially inferior to their non-Muslim counterparts.

He is a typical Hindu Gagentic bhaiya Pussio
I asked him to reply post #42 but he didn't as he knew his people are nothing
That's what happens when all your existence for last 1000 years revolved around kissing a noname village level drunk nawabs a**hole for daily sustenance
I don't blame him

He is a typical Hindu Gagentic bhaiya Pussio
I asked him to reply post #42 but he didn't as he knew his people are nothing
That's what happens when all your existence for last 1000 years revolved around kissing a noname village level drunk nawabs a**hole for daily sustenance
I don't blame him
1696529999762.jpeg

A Hindu, whether in a village or city, won’t marry even 7th cousin as it's a part of their religious beliefs, although the Hindu code bill restricts marriages up to fourth cousins only.

If you're such a big fan of data, I can show you the scientific evidence that Muslims in the Indian subcontinent are mentally retarded. In fact, the scientific evidence does show that Muslims in the Indian subcontinent are racially inferior to their non-Muslim counterparts.
then how come they marry dogs, the dog gets night of his doggy life with hindu women.

For Pakistan to be important for India it should hold a significant value of the following industries.
  1. Oil & Gas
  2. Electronics and allied manufacturing
  3. Industrial equipment and manufacturing
  4. Gold, Diamond and other precious metals
  5. Chemicals, Fertilisers and pharma APIs
  6. Edible oils
Pakistan has none of those, their economy is weak so they don't import as much either, and we don't have the oil and gas that Pakistan wants. So largely we can ignore Pakistan and Pakistan can ignore India because neither of us is dependent on each other.

Without having either of these things - Indians make almost $50 Billion every year from Bangladesh which started in 1972. Bangladesh is India's huge market and cash cow.

Afsoos Pakistanis don't consume high quality Indian products like toxic Paan Masala or use smelly Bhringraj Kesh Taila and Agarbatti sticks....otherwise I'm sure you'd sell this garbage to them too.

1696532338714.png

1696532376386.png

1696532828183.png

1696532472667.png

then how come they marry dogs, the dog gets night of his doggy life with hindu women.
Based on scientific evidence, I humbly observe that Muslims in the Indian subcontinent are racially inferior to their non-Muslim counterparts.
This could be attributed to centuries of inbreeding or possibly due to radicalization passing down through generations. Scientific research suggests that not only physical traits but also memories, habits, and behaviors can be transferred genetically from parents to offspring.

You, Pakistanis, were the ones who accepted Islam and surrendered your ladies to the Mughals, not the Indians. Because Indians resisted and vanquished Islam, they have stayed Hindu throughout history.

Resisted and vanquished Islam?

Mughals took pity on you and let you live.

Back
Top Bottom