What's new

Tourists in Pakistan

It's the same old tired material, guys just shut up you people are pathetic. If you want to draw in tourist take note of Turkiye they bring in 27 million people per year and are ranked 7 in the world. Since Pakistan and Turkiye have some similarities it would be reasonable for Pakistan to take note of Turkish success.

Until the law and order situation in Pakistan is improved and safe I hope Pakistan receives no tourist, it doesn't deserve to. Tourism is designated for sucessfull nations. Let this be an incentive to improve.

PS If you look at all the tourist they are either explorers who travel north or a bunch of weirdo hippies or some odd type of people.

pakistantrip_onpage.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

It's the same old tired material, guys just shut up you people are pathetic. If you want to draw in tourist take note of Turkiye they area in 27 million people per year and are ranked 7 in the world. Since Pakistan and Turkiye have some similarities it would be reasonable for Pakistan to take note of Turkish success.

Until the law and order situation in Pakistan is improved and safe I hope Pakistan receives no tourist, it doesn't deserve to. Tourism is designated for sucessfull nations. Let this be an incentive to improve.

PS If you look at all the tourist they are either explorers who travel north or a bunch of weirdo hippies or some odd type of people.

Turkey is not affected by America's war OF terror.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkey is not affected by America's war OF terror.

You're right they're not because Turkiye protects itself from extremist and defends it's borders. Also doesn't allow refugees to flood in. Turkiye does a better job of educating it's citizens as well.

Turkiye doesn't allow mosques to go unregulated people preaching whatever...

I always see Europeans & Asians from Asia Pacific in places like Jumma Bazaar or Itwar Bazaar.

Back
Top Bottom