What's new

Touch your cell's screen without actually touching it.

It's an appealing phone. Though I wouldn't necessarily say it tops the IPhone 4S, in spite of the "floating touch screen" technology. You still have to look at things like user interface, processor chip, resolution/pixels, camera, software applications, and support services for the phone.

This phone has a 12 megapixel camera, 4S has 8 megapixel. 4S has A5 chip, not sure what this phone has, 4S retina display, and so on...

Edit: The Xperia S shoots 12 megapixels stills not 5 megapixels, though not sure if it has a front facing camera..

Ever since Sony has bought all the shares of Sony-Ericsson, they have been coming up with great stuff. I reckon that, sony with such high end products, is gonna be a tough competitor in the mobile market.

It's an appealing phone. Though I wouldn't necessarily say it tops the IPhone 4S, in spite of the "floating touch screen" technology. You still have to look at things like user interface, processor chip, resolution/pixels, camera, software applications, and support services for the phone.

This phone has a 5 megapixel camera, 4S has 8 megapixel. 4S has A5 chip, not sure what this phone has, 4S retina display, and so on...
It's a medium range droid not to be compared with 4S. If that's the case then have a look at this baby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK5yWxbQNNY&feature=related
Xperia S
12 mega pixel camera, Highest pixel density screen kicks some serious 4s butt .

Back
Top Bottom