What's new

Toshakhana Case against Imran Khan in the Dustbin Where it Always Belonged

If you think that they are doing it and its a first time, then its you who are totally clueless. Just like Kayani drove Nawaz against YRG, the same way PTI and JI were the front used by Bajwa against Nawaz and likewise, Shahbaz is the front of Hafiz against Imran. The master and puppets keep on changing, the script pretty much remains the same. Baqi Cult followers only realize it when shit hits their fan.

Shehbaz is not complainant in this case, ECP is.

You want to say that cyber crime experts in FIA do not know this??
Look the forgery evidence, I have pointed out this in my previous post, Imran Khan will go to jail for this also:
What are you like? Again, being a patwari I know intellectual dishonesty is your hallmark, but you keep on pushing the boundaries.

Why do you keep ignoring (three times now) that forget all others, that a senior journalist Saqib Bashir, president of High Court Reporters Association also accessed Dakoo Dilawar's FB account, saw the defamatory posts, and tweeted about them? I've even shared evidence above of his tweet where he says he saw it on Dakoo Dilawar's timeline.

Then you talk of the corrupt FIA (you mean Hafiz Whisky). Again, I've shown above that they have NOT said the posts are fake (which is what you're claiming in your absurd post). The bigger point (as I've shown above) is that Facebook has a portal specifically for Law Enforcement Agencies to contact them regarding cases like this. However, the corrupt FIA have not done so, and therefore haven't performed any satisfactory investigation into the matter.

And with respect to video recordings, play the second video I have below, which shows a gallery view of the photos from Dakoo Dilawar's account, and you will see all digits are complete:

Again, just to make it really clear so you stop ignoring it, read the below where a senior journalist is saying he saw the posts TWO OR THREE TIMES...preferably really slowly so you understand it.

F2iFnW-XAAAaWBR

What are you like? Again, being a patwari I know intellectual dishonesty is your hallmark, but you keep on pushing the boundaries.

Why do you keep ignoring (three times now) that forget all others, that a senior journalist Saqib Bashir, president of High Court Reporters Association also accessed Dakoo Dilawar's FB account, saw the defamatory posts, and tweeted about them? I've even shared evidence above of his tweet where he says he saw it on Dakoo Dilawar's timeline.

Then you talk of the corrupt FIA (you mean Hafiz Whisky). Again, I've shown above that they have NOT said the posts are fake (which is what you're claiming in your absurd post). The bigger point (as I've shown above) is that Facebook has a portal specifically for Law Enforcement Agencies to contact them regarding cases like this. However, the corrupt FIA have not done so, and therefore haven't performed any satisfactory investigation into the matter.

And with respect to video recordings, play the second video I have below, which shows a gallery view of the photos from Dakoo Dilawar's account, and you will see all digits are complete:

Again, just to make it really clear so you stop ignoring it, read the below where a senior journalist is saying he saw the posts TWO OR THREE TIMES...preferably really slowly so you understand it.

F2iFnW-XAAAaWBR

He may have seen some cloned account, so in the second video they have removed editing deficiencies. Good Job!!

IHC stops Sessions Court for a few hours to complete its proceedings in the Toshakhana case v IK.

Bogus how?!
Basically, The toshakhana case can't be processed because there is hardly anything illegal done here, selling isn't illegal, buying isn't illegal. And the final nail in the coffin is the list of 100's of items bought by different politicians who will be pulled in this.

And we are not even talking about the entire toshakhana records. How will you decide crime and how does it fit with the rest of the toshakhana purchases and sales.

Don't be so speculative.
There is no speculation. What's happening for the past 15 months is right in front of us. You can close your eyes and look the other way because it suits your flavor but don't expect others to do the same while labeling it speculation.

IHC stops Sessions Court for a few hours to complete its proceedings in the Toshakhana case v IK.
No expectation from IHC. They are basically playing as a tag team. Just announce the already decided guilty verdict and end this charade. In the end it will come down to common Pakistanis and how they view it and more importantly what they choose to do with it.

My bet is on the compromised judge handing out a guilty verdict. That’ll result in a judge getting a mansion in Dubai.

IK will gain more popularity as a result of this bogus case.

What will happen to cases where Sharifs/Zardaris took cars out of Toshakhana which is outright illegal? They’d be gifted with PM seat.

Can anyone plz clarify what is the real question in the case. Is it a case about illegally selling watches or is it about not declaring them in his tax returns?

Can anyone plz clarify what is the real question in the case. Is it a case about illegally selling watches or is it about not declaring them in his tax returns?
You can watch Moeed Pirzada’s latest vlog.

He says, the income was filed in tax returns, with source of income. It was also filed in filings to the Election Commission with the amount but source was not written as there was no box in the form to mention source.

In summary, the watch amount was filed in tax returns and filings to ECP.

A guilty verdict will be given by the judge nevertheless.

there is hardly anything illegal done here, selling isn't illegal, buying isn't illegal.
But it's said that he did not declare it in his tax returns and gave a false statement.My question is if has done nothing wrong then why is he running away from this case.Many times he did not go to court to face this case.

Youi are such a senior member, it is quite sad that even you can post comical sentences because of political bias. A man comes to the Judge years after allegations have been hurled, with a brand new story that some Major was involved and that is supposed to bother the Judge or the state attorney? Come on man!
Hi,

See---everyone known to govt---knows the protocol that official go thru a certain process to buy the gifts---. No ifs and buts about it---. The prime minister or the president does not go to the Tosha Khana and buy merchandise---.

His designated officer completes the process---. If the opposition did not bring it out in the early stages---it is their problem---.

The defendant can ask for anyone serving under him who was involved at anytime---.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom