What's new

Tosha Khana Record about Maryam Nawaz, PMLN and PDM

In other words, Messiah Khan is not as saintly as promoted by his die hard followers.

Iss Hamam mai sab nangay hain, including Khan.
Lakin case to Sirf Khan per bana ha. Agar sub nanga hain to sub per cases hona chaie...nahi?
And nobody from PTI followers promotes Khan as Messiah. Not even diehard. Everybody agrees he should not have done it ethically but which law did he actually break? He paid more money then anyone before him and built roads.

He’s arrived 😂🤣 worthless human being is here
View attachment 920005

View attachment 920004

Another propagandist crying now.

1678701036578.png

Last edited:
Lakin case to Sirf Khan per bana ha. Agar sub nanga hain to sub per cases hona chaie...nahi?
And nobody from PTI followers promotes Khan as Messiah. Not even diehard. Everybody agrees he should not have done it ethically but which law did he actually break? He paid more money then anyone before him and built roads.
Bilkul. Cases sab pe bannay chahiye aur sab ko ibratnaak saza milni chahiye. Itni ibratnaak saza k dunia yaad rakhay sadiyon thak.

also Send it to anchor amir mateen

there is another news about bmw in newspaper should also send to them

and what about pine apple?

 el
Everyone retains these perishable items.

FrFRzYIWAAIxM-E

Dr. Alvi retained mobile power bank, Key-chain, USB etc.

View attachment 920013
So now everyone lol tou propaganda kyn kara tha ghari ghari ka ab everything return on your face

He actually looks bhikari.
IK whatever...he dazzles, looks, style, talk.

He is a bot
😃
he's nafsiyati not a bot

Last edited:
Ok so I just went over the rules and there is no mention of current or former, only elected representatives.
Elected reps only. That certainly makes things interesting.

Moreover, the rules (although this was the 2018 version, maybe the rules were different in 2008) state that the 'recepient' can buy an item. So Nawaz Sharif could not have been a recepient during 2008. So how is his name in the list in 2008? Either the list is fishy, or NS broke an actual rule.
I thought the same. Only the original recipient should be able to retain. Oh well. I guess the original recipient didn't like pineapples. Someone had to take them, no?

The theft isn’t in the 20%, it’s in the below valuation prices ahead of auction, then cash settlement for sale of goods after the fact, and non declaration after that.
Theft is when you cant provide legal income sources and trail for your accumulated wealth. That is text book definition of illegitimate wealth.

Forget about luxury cars, rolex watches and gold Ornaments, simple man Safdar settled for LUX soap.

View attachment 920014
I dont know if I should feel proud for him for just doing basic grocery from Tosha Khana or feel sorry for probably the poor choices he was provided.

But the road does lead to his own house, yes?
Bro, it was his own money. Not public money that he stole. He could have deposited in his account or to borrow the phrase, spent it on "bunch of hookers and cocaine." It's not public money. It it were you would be 100% right. Matter of fact, did he advertise the fact the he constructed a public road from own money, when he could have used public funds? No, that only came out after PDM raised the issue.

Yar everybody is corrupt, some are more, some are less.
Ofc, he is far from perfect. No one is. There are 101 legit criticisms to be had. This is not one of those.
The appraisal was higher than that 1268 watches everyone else got. He paid 50% on them while everyone else paid 15% or less mostly. Now could the price have been higher, entirely possible. But was everything legal, and more transparent than literally everyone else's, yes.

Really disappointed.
This time, I get to say that. You said this to me in the Tim Hortons thread, I think :lol:

Everybody bought gifts from Toshaknana. The law says you can buy them at discounted price. Not sure why PMLN is using this as a propaganda tool and now dug themselves a grave. Cheap and immature politics.

However I believe they should be sold at a public auction so money can be raised to buy gifts for foreign leaders. I am sure Pakistan must also give gifts or do we only receive them?. Would love to see what gifts we give to foreign leaders. Aam ki perti I hope not.

Back
Top Bottom