What's new

Topple Haseena.

This thread is in poor taste......I hope the mods close this thread and the other one. This is an embarrassment to this forum.

Quite some fun, but I agree with you that it shall be closed.

You're in the corner.

You have to attack.

You have to disturb the political fielding put in place by R&AW in South Asia.

You need to topple Ghani, Haseena and India friendly regimes in South Asia including Maldives.

Upset their fielding, they will come begging you to stop.

Create point of strategic leverage. No one will give it to you.

Start with Haseena. She has run her course as far as I'm concerned. Its time to replace her.

Look inside there are lot of things to topple, if you can do that then you would no need to worry about rest of the world.

Year I think Pakistan learned its lesson in Afghanistan.
Its not only about destabilization but what comes after.

You're in the corner.

You have to attack.

You need to topple Ghani, Haseena and India friendly regimes in South Asia including Maldives.

Start with Haseena. She has run her course as far as I'm concerned. Its time to replace her.
We have nothing of that sort of.
We lack instruments and those who know their usage.

Is this the fantasy corner? I didn’t know Pakistan had this leverage!

Are there any credible source for the allegation of airline hijacking etc?

As far as Afghan govt goes it is not really a legitimate govt and it is an installed one.

Yes, unfortunately this thread is more of a 'fantasy corner' as you have put it.
PS. I think the name 'Haseena' (meaning: Beautiful) given to the current Bangladeshi Prime Minister is perhaps the MOST ILL-FITTING name given to any person in human history.

haseena-wajid-becomes-blood-thursity-death-sentence-to-more-14-jamat-e-islami-members-in-bangladesh.jpg

Honestly Hassina is the same shape as this you topple her she just stand back up

Honestly Hassina is the same shape as this you topple her she just stand back up
If only she was one of those toy traps which exploded in the Soviet-Afghan war. That way we would never have to deal with her.

You're in the corner.

You have to attack.

Bhai saab this is not a t20, test match chalu hai 1000 saal ka, hosh mein batting kare, abhi toh first innings hai...:disagree:

Time is long here ,,,,,,,, we have to make this game expensive for Indians , otherwise they will keep hitting us ….. Make the bleed as much as possible ,,,,,,, Go on full offensive ,,,,, Keep your defence on Red Alert ….. But I know these are only my wishes and will remain wishes ….. Our elite don't have what it takes for this Job...…….

I rather take care of our own people first, people who are getting paid to kill Pakistan, its time to kill them without mercy , carpet bomb their Arses .

Back
Top Bottom