What's new

Toplun : Bollywood style introducing Tejas - phull scale Malu picture

Getting from DCS

I know seriously ... they could have just outsourced it to growling sidewinder ... he would have made a much better production..

of course even in this simulation indians get shot down

Funny moment was when the godi whore said she plans to take off in her samosa from within Pakistan 😂😂😂😂

Funny moment was when the godi whore said she plans to take off in her samosa from within Pakistan 😂😂😂😂
kabhi-ao-na-jani-khushboo-laga-k.png

These godi whores spew venom but given the opportunity, they wrap their legs around Pakistanis and enjoy the pounding they get. Yes I speak from personal experience 😁

Apparently these clowns have shifted Pakistani tribal areas to thar desert I think

What's with all the sand and no greenery??

Confusion with ISIS, they’ve even got them wearing those odd black balaclavas.

Confusion with ISIS, they’ve even got them wearing those odd black balaclavas.

No saar, this is real footage of Balakot saar ji kaal strike saar. You are wrong saar.

Last edited:

View attachment 965658

Me think great comedy....

Tejas V PAF F-16 CSS pilots...

muhahahhahahhaha

the Iraqis had more chances against the Americans.
Mujar Mujar Paaakistani trrorists ap ke jo the Engineer

It is prsonal to me sar,ap ke ha kelye dunya bhachke he!

Strong Indian woman Hollywood immitation movie

India+Feminism+Tejas+CGI

I disagree with the title, it is the lowest, smallest, most thin lun movie, cringe AF as any other Indian movie...

Fck here's a tip, instead of using crappy locally produced CG, use an RC plane...

Moreover, why is it that Indians always make a slap to their face into some sort of victory? Last I heard they lost 2 or 3 of their aircrafts

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom