What's new

Top Ten Ways NSA spies on you

You've got your geography messed up:p:. The UK is on UTC+00:00 (GMT+1) while I'm on UTC+01:00 (GMT+2) - I'm one hour ahead of the UK, whose four hours behind you.

It's midnight here:sleep:.

Its nearly 3 in the morning here....! :o:

And @Nihonjin1051 the lady here didn't even give me a treat for vociferously arguing for her to be made a Professional ! :(

I did that even when I knew that amongst all the Scandinavian countries only Danish women can actually fight ! :tongue:

Its nearly 3 in the morning here....! :o:

And @Nihonjin1051 the lady here didn't even give me a treat for vociferously arguing for her to be made a Professional ! :(

I did that even when I knew that amongst all the Scandinavian countries only Danish women can actually fight ! :tongue:

Hahahahaha looks like our Viking vixen warrior owes you a hug....

Who drinks pinacolada??

Lol

But I second you on the chicken breasts with the sauce . Mmhmm.

NSA approved lol

Well I've got a sweet tooth so I usually order a chocolate shake concoction with it while my friends stare on incredulously as if I've committed some unforgivable culinary faux pas ! :oops:

I do owe you a like or two, but I've been exercising my new-found power to give positive rankings - say something smart!

But I am a smart person ! :undecided:

53dc39d37432e8f5021ccdc116d85d30[1].jpg

We're lovers not fighters:kiss3:.

And what are you doing awake at three in the morning:o:? I've got to get to bed too:wave:.

I am preparing some financial reports along the way ! :hitwall:

Goodnight ma'am...sweet dreams ! :wave:

Send a good looking woman to spy on me please NSA
I'll tell her everything I know, ahem, cough cough ...

images

Hi,

Micro Miniature drones in the form of listening devices and micro miniature cameras.

Facial recognition software.

Gait recognition software.

Send a good looking woman to spy on me please NSA
I'll tell her everything I know, ahem, cough cough ...

images

You might squawk too early tho.

American ladies can be very ruthlessly fierce, you know.

You might squawk too early tho.

American ladies can be very ruthlessly fierce, you know.

America is a melting pot which has the wildest array of female to choose from
If that is the deal with NSA, they have to find one nice to me, not vice versa, hahaha

images

Ancient Chinese Art of Horticulture -penzai

America is a melting pot which has the wildest array of female to choose from
If that is the deal with NSA, they have to find one nice to me, not vice versa, hahaha

images

Ancient Chinese Art of Horticulture -penzai

So you prefer a delicate touch of an orchid rather than the rough and exhilarating brush of pine needles eh. Come on Keel, now I picture you have soft and moisted hands. Where is your Han ferocity? Come out, Dragon scion!

;)

sir, your are right about this list..
and what is your thought about the concept which was shown in the Eagle Eye movie??
and on the device which was shown in the Fast & Furious 7??

Any type of mass surveillance is passive, which mean you have to wait for the person to get into your frame and when he/she is out of the surveillance area (The limits of the Camera) you lost him/her and either you have to have another camera to back up or you have no control on the subject

A better way to collect information is by active surveillance. Well, you need a motivation, a collection point and a central processing to process the information almost regularly. That is why paper money is a good way to spy on people. When u put the dot together, you will know

PS i had not watched FF7 yet, so i dont know which system you are talking about

Any type of mass surveillance is passive, which mean you have to wait for the person to get into your frame and when he/she is out of the surveillance area (The limits of the Camera) you lost him/her and either you have to have another camera to back up or you have no control on the subject
this is what shown in FF7..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom