What's new

Top Ten Muslim Militaries

Yes Pakistan is NO.1 in Muslim world
because we are nuclear power Making fighter aircraft making Tanks making Naval ships and submarin and our missile system better any islamic country aven India.

i dnt know exactly about kazakistan army but kazakistan is the biggest islamic state in the world can any one tell me what place it will take in this catagory

Turkey is not powerful. It is just a toy in the hands of NATO. They just use it for their dirty tasks. Few months ago Syria just dropped their jet and Erdogan said that we are investigating if it is a technical fault. **** !!!

The one and the most powerful is still Pakistan. The second is Iran which is catching up with Pakistan thorough its missile technology and cruise missile and stealth technology.

Check out my blog for more info

mostpowerfulmuslimcountry.blogspot.com

I think Mr.amanwas is not from Pakistan.He can maybe a Jew or armenian or greek.He is manipulating Muslims with his hostile words against Turks.Turks were the leader and main army of muslims last 1000 years until 1923.Everyone Who is not insane knows that.Turks have builded in history 16 Great empires.1 plane can not show the strength.İt was russia ,not syria actually who dropped the turkish plane.And it was a political strategy "Not declaring a war immediately"İsrail and Europe,America wats too much that;Turkey declares a war against syria and isisand iran.So they can reduce the power of turkey with war.And turkey dropped many of syrian "Assad's" helicopters.Maybe turkish empire was collapsed but we regaining our stregth now.

Last edited:
I think Mr.amanwas is not from Pakistan.He can maybe a Jew or armenian or greek.He is manipulating Muslims with his hostile words against Turks.Turks were the leader and main army of muslims last 1000 years until 1923.Everyone Who is not insane knows that.Turks have builded in history 16 Great empires.1 plane can not show the strength.İt was russia ,not syria actually who dropped the turkish plane.And it was a political strategy "Not declaring a war immediately"İsrail and Europe,America wats too much that;Turkey declares a war against syria and isisand iran.So they can reduce the power of turkey with war.And turkey dropped many of syrian "Assad's" helicopters.Maybe turkish empire was collapsed but we regaining our stregth now.

lol a newbie digging up old thread...no offence

And MY POV Turkey,Pakistan,Iran.....

This is a 7 year old thread . why restart it?

11 year old sir, to be exact...:D

In my opinion Pakistan and Turkey are the best. Now I'm speaking in regards to everything, experience on the battlefield, technology/weaponry, combat effectiveness, professionalism, etc etc.

Pakistan has been in a number or wars. We have an ongoing war with the militants thus our army is battle hardened. Not only does it have battle experience, it is experience in a very hard, rough terrain. The northern areas aren't no easy go places, they're tough terrain, mountains, out back country. Our troops have had a long history of UN peacekeeping missions as well.

Since Operation Zarb-e-Azb was started more than 2600 militants have been obliterated and 90% of North Waziristan has been cleared. If that's not combat effectiveness I don't know what is.

Our army is top notch. Our foot soldiers use good equipment like the G3 automatic rifle which is known as a "battle rifle" because of its heavy round and heavy weapon frame. We have well armed and armored tanks--Al-Khalid, T-80UD, Al-Zarrar. Good multi-role aircraft like the F-16s and JF-17 Thunders.

The Pakistan army is adapting and evolving. We have heavy involvement with Turkish and Chinese arms industries and we're strengthening ties with Russia. Upgrades are being implemented all the time. It's a professional military.

Turkey is an epic nation. It has a fabulous arms industry. It makes a lot of it's military hardware locally which is a big thing. It's ties with the west/NATO help in more weapon deals, military exercises, etc etc. They're well equipped and have some real tech on their side. I love their Otokar Cobra and Cobra II.

Need to read more about the Turkish armed forces......

Last edited:
@WebMaster I saw this post and realized you used to write quite nicely. How about a new review with rankings for old times sake :-)

Back
Top Bottom