What's new

Top Maoist leader Kishenji killed !

Bhairava

Reaction score

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

CoBRAS strike. :tup:

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

CRPF confirms the story.

Bloody end for Maoist leader Kishenji, CRPF kills him in Bengal - Hindustan Times

Kishenji, alias Malojula Koteswar Rao, the Maoist top gun who headed the rebels' eastern India operations, ran out of luck while facing death for the third time in recent months. His trademark AK-47 rifle was found beside him. It was the 207 CoBRA battalion that claimed the battle honors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kishanji shot dead: Phone call to cadres helped security forces trap Kishanji in his 'den' - The Times of India

MIDNAPORE/KOLKATA: A phone call that Kishanji made on Wednesday night seeking reinforcements from Maoist cadres in Jharkhand proved to be his undoing.

Kishanji and Suchitra Mahato, widow of slain Maoist Sashadhar Mahato, were on the run since Tuesday midnight when some 1,000 CRPF jawans and policemen, led by CoBRA commandos, launched a massive assault on a specific tip-off. There were involved in gunbattles all through Wednesday and Suchitra was reportedly injured. The forces kept up the pursuit using night vision goggles, concentrating on the Jamboni-Binpur area, particularly Kushboni jungle and the nearby hamlets. On Wednesday night, they intercepted Kishanji's call.

At 9am on Thursday, joint forces raided the house of a college student, Dharmendra Mahato, in Bakshole. He is a final-year geography student at a Jhargram college and a Maoist supporter, said police. Police said Kishanji and Suchitra had taken shelter earlier at his home, about 20km from the Jharkhand border.

Dharmendra was away but CRPF jawans searched the house and found a laptop bag, allegedly Kishanji's, several maps marking out CRPF camps, and many letters written by Kishanji and Suchitra to Dharmendra. The forces suspect Suchitra had taken shelter there on Wednesday night. Realizing that Kishanji, too, couldn't have gone far, the forces accelerated their hunt. Five companies of the CRPF 187 Battalion, led by CoBRA commandos, moved into Burishole jungle, which spills into Jharkhand.

At the same time, CRPF units in Jharkhand were alerted and moved quickly to seal off escape routes in the vicinity of Ghidni railway station. CRPF forces converged from both sides. Kishanji was trapped. Around 4pm, the encounter started.

Thousands of rounds were exchanged. The Maoists fired mostly from automatic rifles, strengthening the forces' suspicion that it was a heavily armed unit protecting a top gun.

At 5.45pm, with darkness falling, the firing suddenly stopped from the Maoist side. "Our commandos quickly moved in and found a body closely resembling Kishanji," said a CRPF officer. Three more bodies were found. The hunt is on for Suchitra.

Bengal DGP Naparajit Mukherjee said an AK-47 rifle and Kishanji's hearing aid lay nearby. At least three more Maoists were killed.

Great ! Now one by one all of Maoist scum should get the same treatment. Congratulations to CRPF. Go ahead make India Maoist free.

I cannot believe Indians are cheering the state sponsored murder of another Indian!

It goes to show that political freedom is not free, Maoists and others cannot work within the current system, otherwise they will continue being repressed by India's military police.

I cannot believe Indians are cheering the state sponsored murder of another Indian!

It goes to show that political freedom is not free, Maoists and others cannot work within the current system, otherwise they will continue being repressed by India's military police.

Do you know how many innocent people these as*holes have killed?

Once you have taken up arms against the Government, and kept killing people despite the calls for negotiations, you have lost your political freedom.

So save ur your sanctimonious jibber jabber.

I wish you guys had an organization that killed thousands of people every year in the name of their skewed principle to understand about the Maoist problem. Oh yeah you do. Its called CPC. Don't you wish you could get rid of them in the same fashion?

Cry me river ^, weeds have to killed before they destroy a garden good riddance :lol: you also forgot 10000 killed in tiannaman square your also not saints

You cannot really compare Tiannamen massacre with this. The students in Tiannamen didn't kill thousands of innocent civilians like the maoists.

I wish you guys had an organization that killed thousands of people every year in the name of their skewed principle to understand about the Maoist problem. Oh yeah you do. Its called CPC. Don't you wish you could get rid of them in the same fashion?

I think you wish India had a government as competent as we do, but you won't admit it due to your inferiority complex. The first step of recognizing any problem is admitting your fault, but you refuse to even do that. Objectively, it shouldn't bother us that Indians are dying by the thousands per day to starvation and disease. Just reduces the food burden on us and less competitors for resources. But I think you as an Indian might want to care about Indians dying due to your incompetent government.

lets say someone close to you dies in maoist activities and then we will see your reaction....
stay out of our internal matters and don't act like world does not know about what is going on in east turkestan.

Do even know the meaning of your username ??

You cannot really compare Tiannamen massacre with this. The students in Tiannamen didn't kill thousands of innocent civilians like the maoists.

I was not comparing in that context, he was talking about political right for the Maoists and they were being suppressed. What I was talking about is the fact that government sponsored murder is not committed by the Indian government but its conducted day in day out by the CCP a classic example of government sponsored murder of Chinese is the Tiananmen Square massacre…

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Do even know the meaning of your username ??

Ignorance is bliss for him forget it. :lol:

Some people are so indoctrinated with distorted versions of democracy and secularism so much so that they do not even know that they are living in the fools paradise. Infact, they shamefully feel pride of their idiotic thinking. :hitwall:

THIS IS A GROSS HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION! HOW CAN A TERRORIST BE KILLED IN COLD BLOOD? HANG THE PARAMILITARY WHO KILLED HIM! SEND THEM TO THE GALLOWS! THIS IS MURDER!

We will soon hear these so called 'human rights' activists hollering this cliche from the rooftops! Jeeez! :tdown:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom