What's new

Top 5 Asian Football Teams

I remembered how Koreans bragged the hell out that how they gonna beat out Argentina
You must be either dreaming or fabricating.

Koreans, whose team did advance to the round of 16 in spite of that loss, would not do such a thing. What was different about the Korean team in that match was that they didn't play defensively even when most other teams would.

BTW Israel and Turkey are in UEFA (Europe), i don't know why you ranked Israel it in your thread
The last and only time Israel made it to the World Cup was in 1970.

actually ... i dont have much knowledge about football .. i was going through the internet ... when i saw... quite a few israeli players play in europian clubs ... so i put them their... but i guess they belong to europe more just like Turkey and Australia

Okay quick explanation, there are difference between NATIONAL TEAM and CLUB TEAM, in CLUB TEAM a player from any nationality can play, for example C.Ronaldo he is a Portuguese soccer star he plays for Real Madrid, which is a Spanish club that plays in the La Liga (Spanish League), however when Portugal National Team competes he plays for Portugal, the Club team play a lot of tournament that's why players from any nationality can play in that team, however National Team you have to be from that country to play.

So Australia is under the AFC, however it's players can play anywhere in the world in A CLUB TEAM ONLY.

actually ... i dont have much knowledge about football .. i was going through the internet ... when i saw... quite a few israeli players play in europian clubs ... so i put them their... but i guess they belong to europe more just like Turkey and Australia

Australia wanna play in the Asian Cup because it will be easier to be qualified in the WC.

Israel playing in Europe because of the Middle East politics.

Turkey wanted to be accepted by Europe since long time ago.

The only team from Asia which can match the European or South American teams is Korea. Period. Rest of them are just practice targets.

here are my personal ranking of the best continents in football (soccer)

Europe ( UEFA )
South America ( CONMEBOL )
Africa ( CAF )
Asia (AFC)
North America ( CONCACAF )
Oceania ( OFC )

Africa, Asia, and North America can change spots, especially Asia and North America.

You must be either dreaming or fabricating.

Koreans, whose team did advance to the round of 16 in spite of that loss, would not do such a thing. What was different about the Korean team in that match was that they didn't play defensively even when most other teams would.

Well, i've seen many of Korean members in AF forum claimed that SK can beat Argentina if the inferior NK can score a 1:2 against Brazil. :coffee:

The last and only time Israel made it to the World Cup was in 1970.

Because they are playing in Europe, can you make the qualification if you are also playing in Europe?

Best tournament after the world cup is the EURO, started two days ago and it ends July 1st, im watching Croatia vs Ireland now
Croatia 3-1 Ireland :laugh:

Euro%2B2012.jpg

Best tournament after the world cup is the EURO, started two days ago and it ends July 1st, im watching Croatia vs Ireland now
Croatia 3-1 Ireland :laugh:

Euro%2B2012.jpg

Oh no - Why did I open this thread? I had recorded both the matches for today and just completed Italy-Spain match and started with Ireland-Croatia and you have the score here. :oops:

In long term only Japan and Iran have the potential to be world powers. Other Asian teams, including Australia, lack the techniques and will get stuck where they are now. Saudi used to be good, not sure what is going on now.

is Uzbekistan that good or am i missin something?

as far as i know Iran, Iraq, Japan and South-Korea to some degree is one of the top in football when it comes to asia.

is Gulf countries counted as Asian or African?

In long term only Japan and Iran have the potential to be world powers. Other Asian teams, including Australia, lack the techniques and will get stuck where they are now. Saudi used to be good, not sure what is going on now.

relax dude :D world powers? :lol: we're talking football here, Soccer for you! :tup:

India should really focus on Football and investment from Private sector and govt. should come ... if we really want India to make into World Cup .. and there should be a target to qualify for World Cup ... We should target to get qualify in 2022 or 2026 world cup .

.. Indian public should really encourage Football as we encourage Cricket...
being a World Champion in Cricket .. where only 10 good teams around is a joke...

Uzbeks are good and to be avoided.

Middle Eastern countries are in the Asian Football Confederation.

Due to the rising power of East Asian soccer and the inclusion of Australia in AFC, the middle eastern teams have been struggling to reach the World Cup in recent years.

Looks like Iran is the only Middle Eastern team to go to World Cup in 2014.

Oh no - Why did I open this thread? I had recorded both the matches for today and just completed Italy-Spain match and started with Ireland-Croatia and you have the score here. :oops:

im really sorry i didnt know

as far as i know Iran, Iraq, Japan and South-Korea to some degree is one of the top in football when it comes to asia.

relax dude :D world powers? :lol: we're talking football here, Soccer for you! :tup:

If you actualy watch their games, the way Japan play is apparently on a better notch than any other Asian teams, although their ranking is not higher at the moment, that's why I said they have the potential. Iran and Turkey play similar styles, neigher very consistent, on and off from time to time.

I think the black players and South European/Middle Eastern players can produce more talented individuals, while the Northern European teams like Germany/Holland/UK have a more balanced ability for its players. :coffee:

Pele is black, Ronaldo is half-black, Zidane is Berber/Arab, Maradona is Italian, Messi is Italian, C.Ronaldo is Portuguese.

Back
Top Bottom