What's new

Top 3 Star Wars Movies

Get out

1. Revenge of the Sith
2. Return of the Jedi
3. Empire strikes back

LOL. I wonder if anybody will list one of the prequels.

Personally, I love Rogue One because it is about the ordinary people who made the rebellion a success. I got sick of hearing about the Skywalker family in every single movie. Umpteen quadrillion people in the Galaxy are irrelevant and everything revolves around this one family.

LOL. I wonder if anybody will list one of the prequels.

Personally, I love Rogue One because it is about the ordinary people who made the rebellion a success. I got sick of hearing about the Skywalker family in every single movie. Umpteen quadrillion people in the Galaxy are irrelevant and everything revolves around this one family.
What? The entire damn saga revolves around the Skywalkers BECAUSE ITS BASED ON THEIR STORY REGARDING THE CHOSEN ONE AND HIS PATH. Are you mental?

Rogue one sucked. The only good part was the ending with Vader. And yes it would be good to focus on the Rebel Alliance or the Stormtroopers fighting for the Empire, but the way these morons at Disney has executed this is absolutely awful. Kenobi sucks ***, rogue one was boring, mando was boring, boba fett was trash and the sequels... Dont talk to me about those God forsaken movies.

Prequels and OT for life. Screw anything else

What? The entire damn saga revolves around the Skywalkers BECAUSE ITS BASED ON THEIR STORY REGARDING THE CHOSEN ONE AND HIS PATH. Are you mental?

Rogue one sucked. The only good part was the ending with Vader. And yes it would be good to focus on the Rebel Alliance or the Stormtroopers fighting for the Empire, but the way these morons at Disney has executed this is absolutely awful. Kenobi sucks ***, rogue one was boring, mando was boring, boba fett was trash and the sequels... Dont talk to me about those God forsaken movies.

Prequels and OT for life. Screw anything else

Buddy, the Anakin-Padme romance was the definition of boring! Biggest yawn fest in movie history.

But, seriously, by the end of the movies I couldn't stand the sight of Luke Skywalker. It was all good in New Hope where farm boy becomes galactic hero, and Empire was OK but, when we find out Leia is his sister and also has the Force, it was yawn time. Isn't there anyone else in this galaxy who is important?

The disaster just got worse with Rey and Kylo Ren -- two more characters who are destined for greatness purely by accident of birth while the rest of the quadrillions must toil away like sheep with no control over their destiny under these ubermensch bloodlines.

Rogue One was superb because it focused on ordinary people who walked into certain death because they believed in the cause, even though they knew that no one would remember their names afterwards or build statues for them. They made selfless sacrifice with no guarantee of success, unlike the chosen ones who were backed by a cheering squad and supernatural assurances of success.

Buddy, the Anakin-Padme romance was the definition of boring! Biggest yawn fest in movie history.

But, seriously, by the end of the movies I couldn't stand the sight of Luke Skywalker. It was all good in New Hope where farm boy becomes galactic hero, and Empire was OK but, when we find out Leia is his sister and also has the Force, it was yawn time. Isn't there anyone else in this galaxy who is important?

The disaster just got worse with Rey and Kylo Ren -- two more characters who are destined for greatness purely by accident of birth while the rest of the quadrillions must toil away like sheep with no control over their destiny under these ubermensch bloodlines.

Rogue One was superb because it focused on ordinary people who walked into certain death because they believed in the cause, even though they knew that no one would remember their names afterwards or build statues for them. They made selfless sacrifice with no guarantee of success, unlike the chosen ones who were backed by a cheering squad and supernatural assurances of success.
How old are you?

The only one I truly liked is Rogue One as it doesn't has Skywalker Family drama

All pre cgi era ones, it had charm and mystique in story lines, altough i enjoyed new ones to, franchize pattern is like people will always critisize and bash it but will not miss to whatch it.

The only one I truly liked is Rogue One as it doesn't has Skywalker Family drama
Dont talk to me or my son ever again

F this im taking this thread hostage
Screenshot_20220610_175309.jpg

Im willing to release this thread until someone with common sense comes in

@waz there is nothing you can do

Back
Top Bottom