What's new

Top 20 most dangerous countries

El Salvador used to be one of the most dangerous places to live. Their homicide rate was so high, their population was reduced as a result of it. Then a new president who doesn't give a sh*t about Human rights came in and cracked down on gangs. Locked up all the gang members in the country and built more prisons to house them. So, yeah you can change your country all you need is a leader with conviction.

India and USA should be in the top 3, actually they are on the top two 2 in my list, wtf you will be killed just on the suspicion of possessing beef
You can make your own "feelings" list. Feelz is not the base of this statistic.

El Salvador used to be one of the most dangerous places to live. Their homicide rate was so high, their population was reduced as a result of it. Then a new president who doesn't give a sh*t about Human rights came in and cracked down on gangs. Locked up all the gang members in the country and built more prisons to house them. So, yeah you can change your country all you need is a leader with conviction.

You can make your own "feelings" list. Feelz is not the base of this statistic.
Are you sure

Turkey Russia on that list smells like political bullcrab. Turkey is a huge tourist destination. I would be far more concerned to travel to Mexico or Colombia, than to visit Turkey.

Yeah Mexico, El Salvador, Honduras and a large number of Latin American countries with insane homicide rate aren't on the list..
Lol I wrote Mexico,El Salvador,Honduras and then deleted them and left only Mexico in the final post 😂

I would be far more concerned to travel to Mexico or Colombia, than to visit Turkey.
I agree there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom