What's new

Top 10 Shortest Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

typewriter

New Recruit

Reaction score
Top 10 Shortest Wars

According to the list of the shortest wars, the '71 Indo-Pak war figures in the top 3, next only to the 6 day war & the farcical Zanzibar-Britain war which lasted 38 minutes.

2377c1c93266427552d6e25122353700.gif

Last edited:
typewriter, I see, thanks.

Yes, Pakistan now have Al-Khalid

no offence, guys : ))

Random picture. I really do not want to offend. And the Pakistanis and Indians are good people, as far as I can see on this forum. I just wanted joke about how some people talk about arms.

- We have great 1000 tonns tank, fear us!
- But our ships is much longer...
- Hah! Our rifles have two barrels, see that?
- Old trash!

And so on.

The 1971 Indo Pak war was not only a Blitzkrieg, it also involved the surrender the 100000 Pakistani troops. The largest ever surrender since WW2.
All i can say on this is that you are one small person with a very small vision, People like you come around and talk crap because this is whay you have been fed all your life, It was our country todays Bangladesh where we had our forces, Pakistani soldiers were out numberd hungry and out of supply line since the terratory became so hostile, Pakistani soldiers were facing Indian army and airforce where Pakistani bases were under attack by Indians and Bangalis, Why Pakistan should off faught for those who hated us the most why our soldieres would have given their lifes for Bangalis, Think about this and the orders were given by top brass to lay down weapons, Its not that indians made Pakisant to laydown weapons jack **** dude get your facts streights Indian has their version of story and we do ours,

All i can say on this is that you are one small person with a very small vision, People like you come around and talk crap because this is whay you have been fed all your life, It was our country todays Bangladesh where we had our forces, Pakistani soldiers were out numberd hungry and out of supply line since the terratory became so hostile, Pakistani soldiers were facing Indian army and airforce where Pakistani bases were under attack by Indians and Bangalis, Why Pakistan should off faught for those who hated us the most why our soldieres would have given their lifes for Bangalis, Think about this and the orders were given by top brass to lay down weapons, Its not that indians made Pakisant to laydown weapons jack **** dude get your facts streights Indian has their version of story and we do ours,
True that both Pakistan and India have their own versions but in both the versions the bottomline is that Pakistan lost and India along with Mukti Bahini defeated Pakistan swiftly.

True that both Pakistan and India have their own versions but in both the versions the bottomline is that Pakistan lost and India along with Mukti Bahini defeated Pakistan swiftly.
true Pakistan lost and gave up on Bangladesh.... but when it goes of all out war.... In 65 which was all out so who lost in that war Pakistan? :guns: This is where you go and talk about war but i believe the next war will be final and show who is hte main power player...... Lets count on that day and stop the past which is hte main reason for us to move on....:pakistan::china::pdf::police:

true Pakistan lost and gave up on Bangladesh.... but when it goes of all out war.... In 65 which was all out so who lost in that war Pakistan?

Umm... It was a stalemate, in case you didn't know history.

This is where you go and talk about war but i believe the next war will be final and show who is hte main power player...... Lets count on that day and stop the past which is hte main reason for us to move on

You think that Pakistan will conquer India and divide her into two pieces? I'm so scared.

Random picture. I really do not want to offend. And the Pakistanis and Indians are good people, as far as I can see on this forum. I just wanted joke about how some people talk about arms.

- We have great 1000 tonns tank, fear us!
- But our ships is much longer...
- Hah! Our rifles have two barrels, see that?
- Old trash!

And so on.

Funny thing, the same thought applies to US and Russian military.

Or are they exempt? :lol:

As for this thread, we have shown our strength in 48, 65, 99, 02 and recently.

Last edited:
Typewriter take a break to ponder why you have been banned for attempting to create flame threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom