Japan
Russia
Germany
England
France
Italy
Sweden
Australia

The list in about right but IMO China should not be No. 2 but after France. When we talk about scientifically advanced, it should include all fields; Physics, Chemistry, Medicine, Electronics, Information Technology, Mathematics, Cryogenics etc.

China may be catching up in rocket science and defence equipment, but is still way behind in other scientific fields compared to many European countries such as UK, France and Germany.

I think pakistan should be in the top 3.
We have developed JF-17 and Al-khalid and helped China in developing the same.
We rule!!!!!

I think pakistan should be in the top 3.
We have developed JF-17 and Al-khalid and helped China in developing the same.
We rule!!!!!

Let me rephrase for you.

China helped Pakistan develop the Thunder and Khalid.

Joint Projects.

Dear Lin,
You cant judge the over all growth by looking into one or two projects , you have to agree that as a country they are much ahead of China and India or any other European country . they have the best education institution .

In my opinion,

USA, Japan, Germany are more advanced than England :yahoo:

On a military note i have to say Australia's up there. though our navy, arm and airforce only comes to about 70,000 personnel including reserves. our kill to death ratio in afghanistan is roughly 30 to 1 compared to the US kill death ratio of about 4-5 to 1. we also have the most advanced F-18's in the world (wont go into details, look on wikipedia) and we have 94 F35's on order. we also use M1A1 AIM Abrams tanks (better than the US marines M1A1's) and Eurocopter Tiger gunships. Australia is also a great ally of US armed forces having fought in every war involving us soldiers since WW1 (every war we have been in :what:) so we can hopefully count on the usa to support us in any war we get ourselves into. oh and we now have javelin anti tank missiles.:cheers: australias only problem is there isnt enough of us. oh we also have the 15th highest military budget, pretty high for 70,000 soldiers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom