What's new

Top 10 Most Powerful Countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does your state teach you about sikh genocide???

wow you must be getting really desperate i have refuted all of your dubious claims on here and now since you have nothing better to say you bring up Sikh genocide? really thats low bro you bring religion into this matter? did i ever talk about genocides in Bosnia or what is going on in palestine? straighten up and look at the links i showed you do not change the subject you opened a pandoras box by bringing Indo-Pak war history onto this thread

you know the reality of the story by quoting the indian source???

But according to you we are brainwashed right? So please enlighten us with the reality. Tell us what had happened in wars of 1965, 1971 & 1999. We would be very grateful..

But according to you we are brainwashed right? So please enlighten us with the reality. Tell us what had happened in wars of 1965, 1971 & 1999. We would be very grateful..

hes not going to respond to you when you call him out the Bengali guy asked him why he blames USA and Israel for Pakistans problems when i provided him several sources he derailed the debate and brought up Sikh genocide hes just going to change the subject because he has nothing better to say.

Except for USA and China others are dependent nations. They cannot be considered for any study. Iran, Venezuela, Cuba and N Korea are also true sovereign nations. Brazil and Pakistan are trying to get free of poisonous embrace of others.

this bengali is making me lol loudly!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl:, having nukes is not the same as not having nukes as bengladesh lollzz, your bengalis are frequently killed by BSF soldiers, somewhee you start thread that your awami party is giving bengali land to india freely, now why dont you focus on those problems first before talking abt our WOT problems

bengalis have not guts to handle that much pressure of WOT nor have ablity to build nukes

Really?? thats your comeback:rofl: ?? Bangladesh used to have WTO problems but our police and RAB took care of them, unlike your military who cannot do anything. It seems to me you are the one cracking under WTO pressure. Anyway we dont want to build our nukes from discarded parts from the black market just like pakistan did and sink our country's name. We signed the NPT and we are going to honor that deal too.

Yea we are giving our land but we are gaining even more because of the enclave swaps. By the way how many pakistanis have been killed by afghan taliban??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom