What's new

Top 10 Most Powerful Countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolllzzzz, show me non indian source
1947 - 48 war was won by Pakis and took over Lahore
1965 war - Pakistan was winning but UN stop the War
1971 war - The war where Pakis raped 200000 bangladashi womens, glad they lost this war..horrible people
1999 war- well Pakistan was winning but Thanks to Nawaz Sharif they got beat.

how about i post about the american drone strikes in waziristan or the atrocities in Balochistan??? no how about i post about what some of your own media and countrymen have to say about Pakistan? or how about i post the killing of a young man in daylight by members of the Pakistani rangers? anything else? because trust me there is a lot of stuff out there

the killing rangers did to a boy was a terrible incident, it doesnt occur very frequently like in india, some days ago an indian guy posted news about how badly one guy in bihar was beaten to death by indian soldiers

Mistreatment and Genocide of bengalis created the mukti bahini. By the way it is you who changed the topic, i asked you why blame everything on isreal, us europe and india first

lolllzz, it was your mukti bahini who brought pakistan army to suppress those muktis in the first place, lolllzz man u know nothing abt your country in the first place, muktis was officially getting supports from india, when muktis failed, mujib ran to india to call for their army support

What dream? Pakistan is pretty powerful when it comes to military. We got nukes. Our economy might have slowed down now but lets not forget it was growing at a rate of 8% from 2000-2007. Even now our economy is much much larger than yours despite having almost the same population.

Also do post about the 1984 sikh genocide by indian government as well.

Yeah sure you got nukes. But did you win any wars with them??Are you winning WOT? Dont you think Having america to save your economy by providing aid is a unfair advantage

Close this stupid thread for GOD's sake mod ...

it turn into Pakistan vs India lol.
Why don't Pakistan and india just have a war and then we will see who is better.

lolllzz, it was your mukti bahini who brought pakistan army to suppress those muktis in the first place, lolllzz man u know nothing abt your country in the first place, muktis was officially getting supports from india, when muktis failed, mujib ran to india to call for their army support

Is that really what you learn in your pakistani textooks??mukti bahini brought pakistan army to supress the revolution? Man, you guys are delusional. India joined the war in dec 3, which is 13 days from our victory. How can mujib run away to india when he was locked up in pakistan??

Is that really what you learn in your pakistani textooks??mukti bahini brought pakistan army to supress the revolution? Man, you guys are delusional. India joined the war in dec 3, which is 13 days from our victory. How can mujib run away to india when he was locked up in pakistan??

no point in arguing with a brainwashed dimwit who has been fed propaganda in schools and by state media let him go on and embarrass himself

Yeah sure you got nukes. But did you win any wars with them??Are you winning WOT? Dont you think Having america to save your economy by providing aid is a unfair advantage

this bengali is making me lol loudly!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl:, having nukes is not the same as not having nukes as bengladesh lollzz, your bengalis are frequently killed by BSF soldiers, somewhee you start thread that your awami party is giving bengali land to india freely, now why dont you focus on those problems first before talking abt our WOT problems

bengalis have not guts to handle that much pressure of WOT nor have ablity to build nukes

He has no idea what he's talking about.. I asked him the reality of history, and he is not replying.. lol

well he got a point bro, those money spend on the army could have improve Roads, Hospital, education and economy..they spend abit too much money on the army...I mean great that Pakistan got a nuke..but I rather choose a nice peaceful country then military one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom