What's new

Top 10 Most Powerful Countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i don't get is how a country can be considered a failed state and one of the top 10 most powerful countries in the world at the same time...

Other than giving vent to your prejudiced indian perception. Do u have a cogent proof, that there is any failed state enlisted?

Mate, I already said militarily Pakistan maybe in the list but this thread isn't about military prowess so, I doubt the credibility of the source. :)And India is in the list how is it 'Grapes are sour?'

Militarily,Regionally & Politically. Economically Pakistan may be little behind because it is front line in this great war(nearly equal to world war 3).

NOT FOR YOU, only for those Indians who are trolling just read their posts.

guys....leave it..... fighting on the forum doesn't change the fact..

Yup you got that right. The whole world knows that Pakistan without a doubt belongs to the list of top ten powerful states. It is only the Indians & their Indian diaspora which is having hard time in facing the reality, But it doesn't bother us, as what the Green eyed monster has to say.

My list:

1) USA :usflag:
2) China :china:
3) Russia
4) India
5) UK/France(either of 1)
6) UK/France(either of 1)
7) Pakistan :pakistan:
8) Israel
9) Turkey
10) Iran/Brazil.
my version,
1) USA - Superpower
2) China - Superpower
3) Russia - Quasi Superpower
4) UK - Traditional power, UN veto, Influential
5) France - UN veto, Influential
6) India - Nuclear, Major Population, Territory, etc.
7) Japan - 3rd largest economy, Major Population, Technology power
8) Pakistan - Nuclear, Major Population, Islam Influential
9) Brazil/Germany - Major Population, 4th and 6th largest economy, Influential for Brazil and technology for Germany
10) Iran/Turkey/Israel. - Regianal power, but Israel is not world major population, that dwindle its strength.

more than 10, but it's more reasonable. there are other candidates, but in no way to be in top ten in term of strength, these are Mexico, Canada, Indonisia, Italy, Spain, Australia and South Africa.

Well some people think they are in the midst of WW when they are sponsored by America to kill those people who were once created by the army which today fights them, and believes to be a back runner because of that.... Funny indeed.

NOT FOR Innocents, only for Pakistanis who have digesting problems, just read their posts.

Well I could agree. Pakistan on top 10, that was a surprise. China should be above US (as US is getting internally weaker) and above China should be Russia. Also India must be some places above than current from terms of economy.

Militarily,Regionally & Politically. Economically Pakistan may be little behind because it is front line in this great war(nearly equal to world war 3).

NOT FOR YOU, only for those Indians who are trolling just read their posts.

No worries man my bad. :)

my version,
1) USA - Superpower
2) China - Superpower
3) Russia - Quasi Superpower
4) UK - Traditional power, UN veto, Influential
5) France - UN veto, Influential
6) India - Nuclear, Major Population, Territory, etc.
7) Japan - 3rd largest economy, Major Population, Technology power
8) Pakistan - Nuclear, Major Population, Islam Influential
9) Brazil/Germany - Major Population, 4th and 6th largest economy, Influential for Brazil and technology for Germany
10) Iran/Turkey/Israel. - Regianal power, but Israel is not world major population, that dwindle its strength.

more than 10, but it's more reasonable.

Not only Islam Influential, but Pakistan has it influence on the world too, plus very important geographic location, strong experianced military & world's best Intelligence network,top airforce, many more.:pakistan:

Pakistan doesn't deserve the 9th spot.

Until we become a sovereign, self-sufficient, corruption free, free of any foreign aid, united country with a strong economy..... Till then we shouldn't be on there.
A large population and nukes simply aren't enough.

Germany should be up there, Turkey too.
and stop suggesting Israel, it still relies on massive amounts of aid from Uncle Sam.

Regardless of the Aid it receives, it still is a dominant force because of that aid. If the aid were to be cut tomorrow, it would still be a dominant force because of the hundreds of Jewish billionaires and even Christian Billionaires that would gladly take on the role of supporting Israel.

It aches to see china on any top 10 list when we are not a unified nation yet, give it another 20 years.

Only on PDF you can find members who actually believe Australia, Canada, Italy, Turkey, Mexico, South Africa, South Korea are less powerful that Pakistan. :) And btw guys this list is not according to military strength. It's about how powerful the country is overall. Militarily Pakistan may be in the list but overall I don't think so.

WHAT DA HELL PROBLEM YOU INDIAN HAVE FISTLY THIS THREAD NOT CREATED BY PAKISTANI SECOND OK WE ACCEPT THAT PAKISTAN IS NOT AT 9 NUMBER BUT ONLY YOU INDIANS ARE CRITICIZING HERE. YOU PEOPLE CANT EVER ACCEPT PAKISTAN BUT WHT THI STUPID COMPARISON YOU ARE DOING, IS SO LONG TIME IM LIVING IN ITALY AND ITALY CAN HAVE MONEY ACONOMY AND ENYTHING BUT IN CASE OF THE WAR ITALY IS NOTHING AGAINST PAKISTAN.

In the original ranking posted by thread starter, I would like to put China ahead of Russia. The reasons are obviously given by Forum mate Kawaraj and I agree to it for most part of it. Not only the military might should be considered but also the economic condition, population, UNSC seat, self reliability, export etc. Also I would like to mention South Korea in that list.

regards

PS: The reason for Economic strength also determine the time period for which that nation can sustain in a war. A weak economy can not sustain a war for longer duration of time..

Other than giving vent to your prejudiced indian perception. Do u have a cogent proof, that there is any failed state enlisted?

take a look at the failed states index please tell me at what Pakistan ranks as mkay? :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom