Top 10 Most Powerful Countries In 2011

1. - USA
2/3. - Russia or China
4. - India
5.- 8. UK / France / Germany / Japan
9.-10. Canada / Brazil
11-13. Italy / Australia / South Korea
14.-20. Turkey / South Africa / Indonesia / Iran / KSA / Argentina / Mexico

These 20 countries are also in G-20 Major economies.

G-20 major economies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Defence Wise
1. US
2. Russia
3. China
4. India
5. France

Guys is their any way we can get Venazuela into the top 10? - They got some good looking women over their? :angel:

Guys is their any way we can get Venazuela into the top 10? - They got some good looking women over their? :angel:

May be, you have to rank oil producing countries or number of beauty pageants won. Venezuela may come in top 10

France is overated by most of you. It has the same population, give or take a million, as the UK, a slightly bigger army and slightly worse navy. But the real powerhouse in western europe is Germany. It's the ecpnomic heart of the EU, has by far the biggest population and when push comes to shove they always beat France. So i.m.n.s.h. opinion Germany and Japan above France and the UK in most rankings.

1. - USA
2/3. - Russia or China
4. - India
5.- 8. UK / France / Germany / Japan
9.-10. Canada / Brazil
11-13. Italy / Australia / South Korea
14.-20. Turkey / South Africa / Indonesia / Iran / KSA / Argentina / Mexico

These 20 countries are also in G-20 Major economies.

G-20 major economies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Defence Wise
1. US
2. Russia
3. China
4. India
5. France

Worst list i have observed so far. How can you place countries like South Africa, South Korea, Italy, Canad and Brazil ahead of Turkey? Heck Turkey's military is as good as (if not better than) Japan's. You guys drastically underestimate Turkey's military prowess.

1-pakistan
2-pakistan
3-pakistan
4-pakistan
5-pakistan
6-pakistan
7-china
8-USA
9-russia
10-iran
19-israel
25-saudia
35-UAE
41-bangladesh
56-nepal
74-turkey
89-france
96-west indes
109-afghanistan
136-sri lanka
198-israel
206-india

you guys are doing same .every one is putting his nation up and up as much as he can so why not me?:rofl:

1-pakistan
2-pakistan
3-pakistan
4-pakistan
5-pakistan
6-pakistan
7-china
8-USA
9-russia
10-iran
19-israel
25-saudia
35-UAE
41-bangladesh
56-nepal
74-turkey
89-france
96-west indes
109-afghanistan
136-sri lanka
198-israel
206-india

you guys are doing same .every one is putting his nation up and up as much as he can so why not me?:rofl:

I know Israel are good but to put them in the list at 19 and 198? Something wrong with this list i think you should modify it and put Falklands in their also!!

I know Israel are good but to put them in the list at 19 and 198? Something wrong with this list i think you should modify it and put Falklands in their also!!

ohhh its serius mistake man let me disscuss this issue with ZH he is the one who told me to amke this list .lal topi wala kabhi nhi sudhry ga :rolleyes: :argh:

France is overated by most of you. It has the same population, give or take a million, as the UK, a slightly bigger army and slightly worse navy. But the real powerhouse in western europe is Germany. It's the ecpnomic heart of the EU, has by far the biggest population and when push comes to shove they always beat France. So i.m.n.s.h. opinion Germany and Japan above France and the UK in most rankings.

Yes, you have a valid point, but Germany is not as assertive as France or UK is . France and UK have better influence outside EUthan Germany, moreover France and UK have nukes and Germany doesn't

Yes, you have a valid point, but Germany is not as assertive as France or UK is . France and UK have better influence outside EUthan Germany, moreover France and UK have nukes and Germany doesn't
Germany doesn't need to be, they are the heart and soul of the EU. Nukes are not an issue, because nobody is able to use them without severe repercussions. At the moment they are nothing but a waste of money, unless you are willing to commit genocide on a grande scale.
In europe Germany is like the giant on the background. The other two have big mouths, but everybody knows who is in charge (except apperently this message board! :whistle:).

Japan cannot be on that high, they are suffering from demographic problems too which i think is more serious than germany, and yet it lags behind germany in heavy industry, aviation, for example german's light weapons, tanks and artillery considered as the best in the world, yet Japan even with its advanced science in electronics still rely heavily on U.S and europ to modernize its army.

and Japan has no stratigic weapons so it cannot be considered as top 5

Both Germany and Japan are almost equally bad in aviation: both need to partner with foreign countries. But Germany can be independent of USA somewhat, but Japan cannot.

Japan and Germany demographic problems are equal but Japan has a much larger base.

Today the ground forces arent too important anymore except for major warfare, and even then, the navy and air force is just as important. in the air, electronics are also one of the most important parts of technology, because without them, you are blind, deaf, and mute. Not paralyzed, but fighting blind, deaf and mute is already bad enough. On the water, Germany doesn't stand a chance. Germans don't swim.

IMO china and India shouldn't at this list . Military and economy wise both are powerful even with tremendous man power ,but in remaining sectors both are still at infant stage. They are not pioneers in any fields they used to follow others footsteps.

Such Top-10 and Top-20 threads are troll heavens..

Back
Top Bottom