What's new

Top 10 greatest conquerors.

Ancient Iranians formed one of the greatest empire. It is very pity to see Great Xerxes has been portrayed as villain in western World to over-patronize Greek culture.

trust me just let them.

they create some bullshit about 300 people destroying the mighty immortals.

in the film you don't see what actually happened, which was the 30000 warrior who went against the persian were slaughtered and we burned their athens to the ground.

the xerxes has a army that numbered in the millions, but that does not mean he send millions to greece lol.

trust me just let them.

they create some bullshit about 300 people destroying the mighty immortals.

in the film you don't see what actually happened, which was the 30000 warrior who went against the persian were slaughtered and we burned their athens to the ground.

the xerxes has a army that numbered in the millions, but that does not mean he send millions to greece lol.

When I first saw 300 it was really astonishing to see the way Xerxes was portrayed, it must be highly disturbing for Iranians to watch that bullshit. Honestly speaking, I never liked 300.

When I first saw 300 it was really astonishing to see the way Xerxes was portrayed, it must be highly disturbing for Iranians to watch that bullshit. Honestly speaking, I never liked 300.

he looked like some gay man, xerxes was bearded and not a savage.

have you noticed all their filmd alexander,300 are all made in the point view of the greeks?

the persian are always the bad guys.

alexander was a murderer and rapist, he achievements was overshadowed by cyrus.
he even wanted to be like our persian kings like cyrus.

as I said let them make a fool out of out culture because they are only making a fool out of themselves.

jealousy will just give them a heart attack.

Alexander destroyed Persepolis city. Alexander witnessed only Porus(Purushottama) in Subcontinent and but Chandragupta gave a humiliating defeat to his general Selucus. To save himself Selucus got his daughter married to Chandragupta.

alexander was a murderer and rapist, he achievements was overshadowed by cyrus.
he even wanted to be like our persian kings like cyrus.

as I said let them make a fool out of out culture because they are only making a fool out of themselves.

jealousy will just give them a heart attack.

ahmadinejad is an arab like you. he calls himself persian.

as i said to you on another thread, you're just an uneducated arab.
Go on your camel and search your desert maybe you will find a school, and there you will learn that acheamenids was a persian empire.:rofl:

You guys are pretty funny with your supremacist remarks. I think stormfront or whatever will suit you better. Iranians are Middle Eastern people which genetically are very close to Arabs. And afaik Ahmedinejad is full blooded Iranian. Whats up with you guys and skin color anyway?

From Indian subcontinent, it should be Chakrawarti emperor Bharat who was king of aryavarta and ruled whole of indian subcontinent (named after him as Bharat), Afghanistan.

You guys are pretty funny with your supremacist remarks. I think stormfront or whatever will suit you better. Iranians are Middle Eastern people which genetically are very close to Arabs. And afaik Ahmedinejad is full blooded Iranian. Whats up with you guys and skin color anyway?

Uuh? Genetically very close to Arabs? Don't talk nonsense. Iran is the most 'Europid' country of the whole Middle-East:

European Y-DNA haplogroups frequencies by country - Eupedia

Only 10% of J1 (Arab) DNA in Iran and you have to remind the small Arab minority in Iran. Look at Turkey, you have the same amount of Arab DNA as us and even more African DNA.

what's the meaning of "greatest"?killed the most people?

This is getting funnier by the day. :=)

God those girls with extremely heavy makeup are ugly. You can see the whitening cremes on their faces. Why not embrace your natural self, every single color is unique in its own way. I just don't understand your obsession with white skin, i would wish i was darker instead of getting burned in the sun.

Edit: By ugly i don't mean they are unattractive or whatever. I just indicate that they ruin their faces with 10 ton makeup which makes them ugly.

Read post #26 i said Iranians are Middle Eastern people who are very close to Arabs. Which is not far from the reality.

And if you are a proud Iranian why do you have 2x Netherland's flag? That shows that you don't even want to eb associated with Iran.

Read post #26 i said Iranians are Middle Eastern people who are very close to Arabs. Which is not far from the reality.

You look at the link I gave you. Iranians are not very close to Arabs, only 10% J1 (DNA) in Iran, same amount in Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom