4. F-35 Lightning II
5. Su-35 Flanker-E
6. Dassault Rafale
7. F-15 Eagle
8. Eurofighter Typhoon
9. Su-30MKI Flanker-H
10. J-10 Vigerious Dragon

Whats the list of you guys? :)

IMHO, First is no doubt F-22, but i think Indo-Russian FGFA will be better than PAK-FA since it will consist of better systems from Israel, France etc. apart from Russian & Indian systems. Can't say if J-20 should be put above F-35s since too much secrecy is around J-20 program. Also Rafale should be put above su-35s.

and where is j-31?

Not yet inducted/proven.

My list (not strictly in any order of best or worst, just the top 10 and does not include under development projects):

1. F22 Raptor
2. Su 30 MKI
3. Dassault Rafale
4. Eurofighter Typhoon
5. F18 Super hornet
6. F15 Strike Eagle
7. J10
8. Mig 35/Mig 29 UPG
9. Su 27
10. Su 35

1: F-22A Raptor
2: Su-35 Terminator
3: F-15SG/SA
4: EF-2000 Typhoon/Tranche III
5: Su-30MKK/MKI
6: F-16 E/F Desert Falcon
7: Rafale/F-16C/D Block 52+
8: F/A-18 Super Hornet
9: Mig-29 Fulcrum/J-10A
10: JAS-39 Gripen.

* Development projects not included.

1: F-22A Raptor
2: Su-35 Terminator
3: F-15SG/SA
4: EF-2000 Typhoon/Tranche III
5: Su-30MKK/MKI
6: F-16 E/F Desert Falcon
7: Rafale/F-16C/D Block 52+
8: F/A-18 Super Hornet
9: Mig-29 Fulcrum/J-10A
10: JAS-39 Gripen.

* Development projects not included.

Rafale is better than MKi, su-35 and F-15 i don't know your purpose to downgrade it?

I would rate the Eurofighter higher to the Rafale in Air superiority mode and the Gripen higher to the J-10 due to it being very low observable but apart from that your list is what I would have put.

Rafale is better than MKi, su-35 and F-15 i don't know your purpose to downgrade it?

Su 35 is much better then EF or Rafale in one to one combat.... Soon India got them (super 30)

I would rate the Eurofighter higher to the Rafale in Air superiority mode and the Gripen higher to the J-10 due to it being very low observable but apart from that your list is what I would have put.

Well i listed the Rafale above EF-2000 because even though being inferior on paper it actually did better then EF-2000 at multiple occasion, Swiss Fighter jet competition for one.

Well i listed the Rafale above EF-2000 because even though being inferior on paper it actually did better then EF-2000 at multiple occasion, Swiss Fighter jet competition for one.

Yep Im aware of that report but still in A2A role I would say EF is superior that was what it was designed for.

While the Rafale’s development emphasized weapon load and multi-role capabilities, squeezed budgets and ample fleets of strike aircraft led Eurofighter’s partner nations to focus on the air superiority role. An excellent aerodynamic design, very good thrust-to-weight ratio, and fast slew-and-point capability using its canards was fused with a very integrated set of electronic sensor and defensive systems, including a pilot-friendly cockpit design that offered the first use of voice commands in a fighter. This made Eurofighter’s Typhoon very capable in its chosen role, able to compete with or best serving opponents short of the American F-22A Raptor.

Typhoons even proved capable of armed supercruise during 2011 Libyan operations, but this was only possible with low-drag “4 + 2” air-to-air missile configurations, at high altitudes, and to low Mach numbers.

http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/Eurofighters-EUR-9B-Miltinational-Tranche-3A-Contract-05674/

Back
Top Bottom