What's new

Top 10 Armed Forces ( Based on WAR WINNING Possibility)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because USA has lost two wars recently..
Iraq and Afghanistan..

Or we can say,failed to achieve the goals they came for.

We aren't talking about "politics" here. United States military completely defeated its adversaries on battle-ground. You know it.

If not , tell your Pakistani military to test us in the battle-ground....you know who's the boss!

Lost? Smoking that dope again. Iraq was a major victory...Afghan will be too. And remember folks...if you are fighting an insurgency...you technicaly lost already...and are occupied.

Want some? ;) i can Fedex..

and no Removing Saddam wasn't a victory....as the country didnt have a stable government since then..
same for Afghanistan...Insurgency continues,and thats the main reason why USA came initially....

USA may be the greatest Military power,but the way they fight wars are never wise and never bring peace,only more wars.

We aren't talking about "politics" here. United States military completely defeated its adversaries on battle-ground. You know it.

If not , tell your Pakistani military to test us in the battle-ground....you know who's the boss!

Yes i am talking about Politics....
It does effect any war's outcome,and USA has always been a Powerful army but exceptionally bad strategist and political game player...

Lost? Smoking that dope again. Iraq was a major victory...Afghan will be too. And remember folks...if you are fighting an insurgency...you technicaly lost already...and are occupied.

No no no ..........I think , u r far away, understanding the political factors , USA never won the WARs ,actually they r providing arms and modern technologies subconsciously among the Arabs(Syrian Rebels/Egypts/Iraq) in the name of WAR !! they are too lame to understand Arab Politics . And remember .....Arabs r doing everything for gaining Arm superiority in the world

Want some? ;) i can Fedex..

and no Removing Saddam wasn't a victory....as the country didnt have a stable government since then..
same for Afghanistan...Insurgency continues,and thats the main reason why USA came initially....

USA may be the greatest Military power,but the way they fight wars are never wise and never bring peace,only more wars.
Who gives a cr@p if they have a stable government. In fact...I like it better when they don't. We went because the Taliban were sheltering the guys behind 9/11. The idiot is dead...done. Some fools in the government want to leave stability...I say leave them eating each other...and if we hear a peep out of them again smash more of their stuff.

No no no ..........I think , u r far away, understanding the political factors , USA never won the WARs ,actually they r providing arms and modern technologies subconsciously among the Arabs(Syrian Rebels/Egypts/Iraq) in the name of WAR !! they are too lame to understand Arab Politics . And remember .....Arabs r doing everything for gaining Arm superiority in the world
Lol, riiight. Mighty Arab armies...with weapon superiority. Obviously Safriz Fedexed you first.

No.

actually........if I given priority my own choice ,then the list would be :

1/Bangladesh
2/Pakistan & India
3/Turky
4/Iran
5/Egypt
6/KSA
7/philistine
8/Iraq
9/UAE
10/Jordan
Ok here is the reason why i that you ranked them according to your personal preference

First of all you cannot measure boldness. It a individual thing, its not a defining characteristic of any race, nationality, creed caste, etc.

Second of all why is US ranked the same with china and russia in military strength? The only current superpower in the world is USA, china is still emerging. Look at the US navy, it alone can take on any country in the world. China may have the largest manpower, but weapons, tech capability still belongs to the US.

How does pakistan have more political power than Germany, Japan, France? These countries governments are more stable than pakistan and they have more weight in international meetings.

I fail to understand the reason why the US is ranked behind china and russia in terms of strategy? Modern USA has fought wars for nearly 220+ years in every continent, in every terrain, in every climate. They will be better in strategizing than russia or china.

If you want to make a list you should spend some time researching,consolidating before publishing your list

Yes i am talking about Politics....
It does effect any war's outcome,and USA has always been a Powerful army but exceptionally bad strategist and political game player...
Really, then why is China going to the US strategy instead of the Soviet's strategy?

Human wave tactics of China has made the world admire. :china::china:. We have 1.4 billion people, you will not be able to do this in your country.:sick::sick:

Replace the 'Boldness' part with 'History' post world war era and see who is who.

such threads tempts me to comment :lol:, its been a year since i last visited this forum, thank you for feeling so highly of us
:cheers:

Safriz is a funny one indeed. :usflag:

Human wave tactics of China has made the world admire. :china::china:. We have 1.4 billion people, you will not be able to do this in your country.:sick::sick:

Yes, not enough bullets. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Who gives a cr@p if they have a stable government. In fact...I like it better when they don't. We went because the Taliban were sheltering the guys behind 9/11. The idiot is dead...done. Some fools in the government want to leave stability...I say leave them eating each other...and if we hear a peep out of them again smash more of their stuff.
Exactly what i was on about..
wars are not won by "Who gives a cr@p" attitude....
This attitude has created more USA haters than they killed..
Remember "Taliban" or "Al Qaida" are not people,they are "Ideologies" anti American Ideologies and this "Who gives a cr@p" attitude from US planners and politicians helps in propagating and strengthening this ideology...creating more Taliban more Alqaeda.
A soldier is a soldier and does His/Her job as Directed....
The responsibility rests on top brass and Political leaders to Plan and fight awar which does not Create further hate against USA...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here is the reason why i that you ranked them according to your personal preference

First of all you cannot measure boldness. It a individual thing, its not a defining characteristic of any race, nationality, creed caste, etc.

Second of all why is US ranked the same with china and russia in military strength? The only current superpower in the world is USA, china is still emerging. Look at the US navy, it alone can take on any country in the world. China may have the largest manpower, but weapons, tech capability still belongs to the US.

How does pakistan have more political power than Germany, Japan, France? These countries governments are more stable than pakistan and they have more weight in international meetings.

I fail to understand the reason why the US is ranked behind china and russia in terms of strategy? Modern USA has fought wars for nearly 220+ years in every continent, in every terrain, in every climate. They will be better in strategizing than russia or china.

If you want to make a list you should spend some time researching,consolidating before publishing your list

listen , some aircraft difference /or military equipment difference doesnt make any difference . USA/CHINA/RUSSIA all of them are very close on militery strength ......this is rubbish telling US army is best cause they got 2 aircraft more!! remember the Cold War ? everybody thought Russians were the best (in military ) but US won .that does nt mean US army was better .......they won for their strong strategic action ...

Germany/France had good political history ..........but at present it is past.....i can bet you if Turky and Germany (suppose) compacted on a war no country will come ahead to stop them !! on the other hand Pakistan has a strong political relation with Iran, Arabs whose r ready to help each other ....

and u said u cant understand why USA is behind on China and Russia (Strategically)
look .........u dont have the ability to give an exam all day long .no one has the ability to give(24 hours exam!) .......u must be tired ....u must lost ur strategical sharpness..and i can assure u .......USA will never take part in the IRAN WAR (if it happens ) They will try to use Turkey /Israel and others ............

on the other hand China is ready to show their military strength ......so s Russia

listen , some aircraft difference /or military equipment difference doesnt make any difference . USA/CHINA/RUSSIA all of them are very close on militery strength ......this is rubbish telling US army is best cause they got 2 aircraft more!! remember the Cold War ? everybody thought Russians were the best (in military ) but US won .that does nt mean US army was better .......they won for their strong strategic action ...

Germany/France has good political history ..........but at present it is past.....i can bet you if Turky and Germany (suppose) compacted on a war no country will come ahead to stop them !! on the other hand Pakistan has a strong political relation with Iran, Arabs whose r ready to help each other ....

and u said u cant understand why USA is behind on China and Russia (Strategically)
look .........u dont have the ability to give an exam all day long .no one has the ability to give(24 hours exam!) .......u must be tired ....u must lost ur strategical sharpness..and i can assure u .......USA will never take part in the IRAN WAR (if it happens ) They will try to use Turkey /Israel and others ............

on the other hand China is ready to show their military strength ......so s Russia

11 Aircraft carriers certainly makes a difference with the capablity to launch missile that can hit anywhere in the world. Soviet union collapsed because they collapsed from within. Not because of military. Anyway US air force and navy were larger and stronger than the soviets.

German and turkey gets into a war and no country comes forward to stop them? Same thing happened with sudan and other african states. Countries dont fling themselves into other people's conflict, unless it involves their interest. At most they try to quell it down.

Arabs, iran ready to help pakistan whenever possible? Last time i checked china helped pakistan the most, arabs only paid lip service.

I aint giving an exam(24 hours exam as you call it). I am giving you a lesson dear student.

and by the way why are you assuring me about usa not taking part in iran war and china and russia jumping in to join the iran war? I didnt even mention it

11 Aircraft carriers certainly makes a difference with the capablity to launch missile that can hit anywhere in the world. Soviet union collapsed because they collapsed from within. Not because of military. Anyway US air force and navy were larger and stronger than the soviets.

German and turkey gets into a war and no country comes forward to stop them? Same thing happened with sudan and other african states. Countries dont fling themselves into other people's conflict, unless it involves their interest. At most they try to quell it down.

Arabs, iran ready to help pakistan whenever possible? Last time i checked china helped pakistan the most, arabs only paid lip service.

I aint giving an exam(24 hours exam as you call it). I am giving you a lesson dear student.

and by the way why are you assuring me about usa not taking part in iran war and china and russia jumping in to join the iran war? I didnt even mention it

China and Russia r nt Jumping for Iran War.....u missed the point ....friend.........i told they want to show their military superiority ,not through the Iran War ..............

and i know ....u cant accept the ranking..........because ....ur beloved country is not at the top.......but believe me....i didnt mean to hurt anybody ......i am a student of military science and ,i have tried to make a perfect ranking .............my brother

and this ranking not gonna change the military superiority of the nations ........dont take too seriously......... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom