What's new

Top 10 Air Forces of the World (TOPYAPS)

my list ,,..
1 us(large no) ,
2 ru(good quality of plans&pilots),
3 china(large no) ,
4 india(good quality of plains&pilots) ,
5 france&uk(good quality of plans) ,
6 pakistan( good qualite of pilots) ,
7 south korea (good qualite of plans) ,
8 israel(good qualite of plains&pilots)
9 turkey (i really think its good for nothing) ,
10 japan(self defence).....
agrrrry or dont agggry...... i dont giv a ****...!!

Every country need the well suited pilots for jets.. this synthesis is best for all,s...:kiss3:

Just like pilot with F22 REPORTER...

what world do you live in again? cause its certainly not this one
i already sed u to reason and suggest....:agree: dont just tak lik a looser..:no:
and pzz pzz dont ask for a link becos ever 1 knows y india spends billions on russian tech rather than US.. even after the end of soviet union:angel:

there should be a list of top 20. so we can see pakistan , turkey , canada ...:)

okay forget US and RUSSIA... i think positions givn to Pakistan, India, Turkey n Israel r absolutely ryt..
come on man i thought u wont agree u wer saying this.....

[Trukish Air Force ranks 3rd in NATO in terms of fleet size behind the USAF and Royal Air Force with a current inventory of 798 aircraft...
google before posting.. n btw no one gives **** to ur list]

i jst want to know y do u agree with turkey now:sick:

In my opinion, the top five Air forces of the FUTURE

1) U.S of course, even though much of is discreet, and we know of planes like F-22 Raptor unveiled in 2005. U.S Ai

Makes sense - infact a lot of sense.:tup:

i think turkish air force should be in top 10 not Pakistan...

well pakistan got balls to be in top 10 and even infrastructure supports them but turkey lacks infrastructure ....:agree:

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Every country need the well suited pilots for jets.. this synthesis is best for all,s...:kiss3:

Just like pilot with F22 REPORTER...
i agree :agree::tup::tup

pak army aviation is not included in paf

turkey has started to make its own standoff weapons- to be integrated to its fighters, mostly consisting of u.s fighters--

whereas pakistan got embargoed at mere 40 f16s, so you see a lot of indeginization , self reliance-- this embargo was a blessing in disguise, enough to open the eyes of paf, but not crippling enough [unlike iran] to be blacklisted forever-- so we have seen a 2 prong strategy --induction of more f16s, aim120 ,western awacs etc aswell as jf17 and j10b are in the pipeline at the chinese front , both of these fighters wont have any restrictions - be it source codes, training, spare parts or future upgrade programmes-- this sheer number of brand new 4.5 generation fighters induction in paf in the next 2 years will ensure that paf is ranked in the top10 airforces for quite awhile , not to mention the 2 types of awacs, transport aircrafts and air-refuellers which are also in good nummbers

dude i first respect u... now i speak...i have considered all these f-22's ,f-35's,f-15se, fgfa's , j-10's, j20's, mki's, f-18(a big joke),mmrca's, even ur jf-17's.... except jxx,amca and a few... i hav cons'ed all of them.... agree or not russian tech is far better than american... i jst want to know do u agree with my placements given to israel,pakistan,india and turkey... if no reason me and suggest....:agree:
ok``now you have been smoking something very heavy```! lol isnt it what Indian media and Russian Marketing PR hasing been telling you this nonsenses?

ok``now you have been smoking something very heavy```! lol isnt it what Indian media and Russian Marketing PR hasing been telling you this nonsenses?
Looks like Hash didn't workout for him so he started cracks lately.....:lol:

pak army aviation is not included in paf

turkey has started to make its own standoff weapons- to be integrated to its fighters, mostly consisting of u.s fighters--

whereas pakistan got embargoed at mere 40 f16s, so you see a lot of indeginization , self reliance-- this embargo was a blessing in disguise, enough to open the eyes of paf, but not crippling enough [unlike iran] to be blacklisted forever-- so we have seen a 2 prong strategy --induction of more f16s, aim120 ,western awacs etc aswell as jf17 and j10b are in the pipeline at the chinese front , both of these fighters wont have any restrictions - be it source codes, training, spare parts or future upgrade programmes-- this sheer number of brand new 4.5 generation fighters induction in paf in the next 2 years will ensure that paf is ranked in the top10 airforces for quite awhile , not to mention the 2 types of awacs, transport aircrafts and air-refuellers which are also in good nummbers
Yes! indeed we need some more embargo's like this infuture so that we realli standup on our feet meritelously militarily and economically...:smokin:.

Yes! indeed we need some more embargo's like this infuture so that we realli standup on our feet meritelously militarily and economically...:smokin:.
PAF is the most experianced airforce in South Asia and islamic world, PAF is the only country (according to my knowledge) that shot down the best (at the time) Soviet, french and U.S planes in history so far. its very important to keep this glorious tradition, but atm you guys really need to grasp the tech side of aviations and build a very strong economy to support neccessary R&D

Back
Top Bottom