What's new

Tommorrow Conflicts, the real conflict.

Hmmm - well that's rather text book, but look at the reality that CHina today finance US, is that worth demonizing.

Not when they serve a purpose for you.
We have no use for commies. We tolerate them only when we have to. But when challenged in the intellectual realm, they usually lose and have to resort to violence to defend themselves. Violence is the only language communists understand and excels.

Hmmm - well that's rather text book, but look at the reality that CHina today finance US, is that worth demonizing.

Not to mention the coverage of the Beijing games.... all the negative comments about pollution and poverty.

It is not 'text book'. The vast majority of US debt is owned by Americans.

us_treasury_debt_2008.jpg

us_treasury_debt_breakout_2011.jpg

And China is at most generous of estimate: %10. Hardly enough to 'finance' or 'collapse' the US.

We have no use for commies. We tolerate them only when we have to. But when challenged in the intellectual realm, they usually lose and have to resort to violence to defend themselves. Violence is the only language communists understand and excels.

Yes we understand now, but we have never excelled, and never will, not when uncle sam is still around. in free-trade we might have a chance, in violence there's just no competition.

And sorry for having to tolerate us all these years and many many more to come.

Good...Then we can say we have been financing China's rise of that communist economic gutter all these years.

Yes you have, I actually said that myself a few posts ago. :lol:

Your own country is sending American money to China, despite your own opinions on the matter.

So by calling a specific group of people "fools", what have you done?
A group of people. No different than to say: Republicans are for 'big business'. To say 'name calling' is usually personal.

A group of people. No different than to say: Republicans are for 'big business'. To say 'name calling' is usually personal.

So "communists" is not a "real name", thus calling communists fools is not name calling, ok, i'll give you that.

It's just my grandfather, whom i respect most, is ccp, my father too, and myself a pending applicant, and by calling us fools is not name calling, what is it then? downright insult?

What name calling? Do you even know what it mean? To do that I would have to target YOU specifically, either by your real name or by your handle. I have done neither. Calling communists 'fools' is not name calling.

Oh dear, i bet if there is a "hypocrite" contest, you "viet-commie" will be a sure win "hands down :lol:
(1) when you were being challenged of why China progressing in such a rapid pace as a communist country? YOUR ANSWER=China only a communist country in "NAME" only not a true communist country, credits belong to "capitalism"
(2) Next minute when you are itching for some "Chinese bashing" you simply labeling us as some hard core "communist" :undecided:
WILL you please MAKE UP YOUR MIND??
But hey, what can i possibly expected from a "self-hated traitor" eh? :oops:

For the past 10 years, I've been observing some strange media trends especially in the western medias and how they're trying to demonizes China by turning their people perceptions against China. I'm beginning to wonder "Is the West trying to destroys China after they have finished to used it like they did with Germany and Japan by turning them back to how they want them to be? Could China be the last obstacle for the West to fully dominate the world as they're preparing themselves to implement weapons in space?"

I have been reading their crap for 20 years. Just cos they wish for something doesnt mean it will happen. On the contrary I think that as they see their power ebb away they are being more aggresive and open in their racism for any non white country getting the better of them.

Back
Top Bottom