What's new

To Web Administrator

some of the irritating members gives you assumption that they did not go to kindergarten to debate in civilised manner.
Zakiiiiiiii mod
Come on!!!
This is an international site and just because few teenagers here cant behave themselves doesnt mean everyone else has to bear the brunt of it.
"Dont post graphic videos and pics" should be sufficient. Isnt it??

Meta wala rank le lo lolllz

Zakiiiiiiii mod
Come on!!!
This is an international site and just because few teenagers here cant behave themselves doesnt mean everyone else has to bear the brunt of it.
most of them are fanboys and kids

Zakiiiiiiii mod
Come on!!!
Everybody knows smoking kills then why they write down on every single packet.

Most adults are smart enough to know the difference between right and wrong.. innai?

Most adults are smart enough to know the difference between right and wrong.. innai?

Great!!!
But tell me Zakii how many "adults" 've stopped smoking despite such a warning on the packet???

I have rarely seen any graphic image here (may be in syria thread once). do members violate it often? I think you guys overdoing it.

I have rarely seen any graphic image here (may be in syria thread once). do members violate it often? I think you guys overdoing it.
I am nobody it is better to ask from current mods..

And yes there used to be ocassional violations of graphic content mostly in Arab section

I am nobody it is better to ask from current mods..

And yes there used to be ocassional violations of graphic content mostly in Arab section
ah.. I dont really care. I was just curious, because this violation happens very rarely. Might be some legal requirement, who knows.

Plz kindly grant me a handsome rank because i ve seen people get a rank before requirements. Sir, plz its a humble request to post me as lieutenant . My posts are always based on true events and for the love of Pakistan and its Military. And always won the hot arguments till now(even you can check). I am always able to prove my posts right and well countered all criticisms. Therefore plz grant me a rank satisfactory and reaching requirement. Thanks, Osama Ali. Pakistan Defence: Member

I Nominated him for thinking tanki ..

@WebMaster
At times the site shows a message "unexpected error occurred, please try again later" and the whole page goes empty. I have got this message atleast 4-5 times in last few days.
I dont know if its just me or others 're also facing this problem but the site has slowed down.

I'm getting logged our repeatedly last couple of days. Also got 'unexpected error' msg few times today and I was banned for a long time recently which was a technical site error too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom