What's new

To Web Administrator

@WebMaster While trying to browse PDF using my cell phone (BB), I am not able to read the posts, The color on left hand side is too dark and that makes the black fonts unreadable.... more over the entire alignment is also seems to be misplaced....

@WebMaster
The system doesnt show me all the alerts. I loggedin today morning to see 12 alerts in my account but when I clicked "all alerts", I could read only 5 out of the 12 alerts, rest of the 7 alerts were missing.

12 alerts shown .....

image.jpg

When I opened up the "all alerts", only 5 (starred alerts) of the 12 alerts I could find, rest were unstared alerts which I had read last night.So where the other 7 alerts??

image.jpg

Which browser and what is causing the security error to come up?
I dont know the reason as to why I am repeatedly getting security errors.
I last got that error on Google chrome, in the morning.
But I'm sure I got the security error while I was using safari browser on iphone.

Regarding alerts, i believe they disappear after 3 days even if it is new (not sure though).
I am not sure if they disappear.
Infact the issue is I am most prolly getting the right number of alerts on alerts tab, just that when I open up the alerts page, it doesn't show all the tags and mentions.
For example me and @Slav Defence were tagged by @acetophenol on one of the threads. Both of us didnt get any alert, and this is one of the examples where I was not notified by the system.

@WebMaster

A thread on Kashmir was closed by system admin bcuz of its content(against Pakistan)
but it had points that were worth discussing,points which people should know
The thread is not pro India rather pro kashmiris
From a neutral perspective.....the thread should be opened for further discussions
I m posting the link
Why Azad Kashmir should not be called Pakistani Occupied Kashmir?

Please give it a look

@WebMaster

A thread on Kashmir was closed by system admin bcuz of its content(against Pakistan)
but it had points that were worth discussing,points which people should know
The thread is not pro India rather pro kashmiris
From a neutral perspective.....the thread should be opened for further discussions
I m posting the link
Why Azad Kashmir should not be called Pakistani Occupied Kashmir?

Please give it a look
Right!

@WebMaster
I was the OP of that thread, and I watched the 55 min long video before posting it here to make sure that it was worth posting.
But @Horus closed it without giving me a reason, I'm sure he hasn't even watched the video. And this is not fair!
He had 2 options:
1 ) If he thought anybody was trolling on the thread then he could 've deleted those posts..And he could've warned anyone from trolling on that thread.
2) He could have moved that thread to senior's cafe, like you do.

Instead my thread was closed. And why?
Moderation tab on each thread has many options,other than "close the thread".

Last edited:
Right!

@WebMaster
I was the OP of that thread, and I watched the 55 min long video before posting it here to make sure that it was worth posting.
But @Horus closed it without giving me a reason, I'm sure he hasn't even watched the video. And this is not fair!
He had 2 options:
1 ) If he thought anybody was trolling on the thread then he could 've deleted those posts..And he could've warned anyone from trolling on that thread.
2) He could have moved that thread to senior's cafe, like you do.

Instead my thread was closed. And why?
Moderation tab on each thread has many options,other than "close the thread".

Because that thread had nothing to discuss except calling each others` part of kashmir as occupied.
@WebMaster

Back
Top Bottom