What's new

To our Indian members (questions regarding political views)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skallagrim

Reaction score
Between Congress and BJP which political party do you support and why? What do you like most about the one you support and dislike most about the other?

Thank you.

BJP - If comes to power, double dealing small countries will be ******. Nation will have a Reagan like revival. Minority appeasement over, merit appeasement starts.

CONGRESS - If comes to power, that tit sucker Rahul will turn India into a land of beggars living on govt. doleouts.

BJP - If comes to power, double dealing small countries will be ******. Nation will have a Reagan like revival. Minority appeasement over, merit appeasement starts.

CONGRESS - If comes to power, that tit sucker Rahul will turn India into a land of beggars living on govt. doleouts.

Me is appreciating the descriptive language used.:yahoo:

BJP -> Strong unifying leader, less corruption, gets things done compared to Congress

I swear if Congress comes to power again I will nuke India myself... :angry: :butcher:

i support BJP. bro bjp make national highway, which congres doesnt make in 60 years. google it . bjp wil bring gud law and order, gud health of economy, close of free fund schemes, end of terrorism in country and on boundrys. bjp wil make india united . and congress is doing opposite this. if congres comes in power again than india wil be a poor and weak country.

Care to explain the bolded part?

Congress: Will bring more minority appeasement.. Vote bank politics.. Polarization of people.. Giving bad name to secularism, hard core corruption with out any shame and total paralysis of government..

BJP: Growth of radicalization, loonie parties like Ram Sena and Bjarang dal will start showing their dikkats..corruption (yea they will too do it..)

Between Congress and BJP which political party do you support and why? What do you like most about the one you support and dislike most about the other?

Thank you.

I support BJP.
I hate Congress not because its corrupt, even BJP also has its fair share in corruption.
But BJP is just it, corrupt.
While congress is not only corrupt, its EVIL and its ANTI-national, this is what separates congress from BJP.
BJP might have little corruption, but its a nationalistic party.
So BJP might just be corrupt, Congress is both corrupt and anti-national.

No one is any better than another.

Its only a question of the lesser evil. Add to this the anti incumbency factor.

In my view, BJP would be better but has very very little chances. Besides the BJP , its known allies too are unlikely to get too many seats - here lies the rub.

I shall not be surprised if the recent separation of some of the BJP allies Eg : bihar is a ploy to garner votes.Once victorious they may unite - each expecting a larger pound of flesh.

No one is any better than another.

Its only a question of the lesser evil. Add to this the anti incumbency factor.

In my view, BJP would be better but has very very little chances. Besides the BJP , its known allies too are unlikely to get too many seats - here lies the rub.

I shall not be surprised if the recent separation of some of the BJP allies Eg : bihar is a ploy to garner votes.Once victorious they may unite - each expecting a larger pound of flesh.

Bjp because khongress is italian waiter party.
Khongres is full of corrupt people with no good leader, they are sickulars, destroying country economic and strength.

for this term i support nda(bjp+allies) because i think narendra modi is a better candidate than rahul gandhi.personally i like modi but i dnt think he can do miracles but i'm sure things would improve..running a state with a single party is different compared to running a federation with coalition.things will not be smooth for him.but i'm sure his political experience will come in hand.my first hope is markets will be revived and market sentiments will be improved.modi is a decisive man he takes decisions good or bad but dont keep things waiting unlike the current govt so things will move faster.congress already got 2 chances consecutively and i dnt think they deserve another.regarding muslims i dnt think they will be treated badly he has a taint and i dnt think he will make it worse by neglecting or harassing muslims.no party wants to became a villian in media especially a ruling party. but i have a few apprehensions regarding modi aswell.he is a strong leader and we need one in the crucial times like these.but unlike in state govt in center not everything goes according to ur wish and modi has to compromise in some federal matters .he must take the confidence of state govts also.some may support him some may not but no matter what he must stick to the federal and democratic principles rather than a complete authoritarian rule.then i'm sure he gets more terms of rule and india will become a better place for sure.

BJP -> Strong unifying leader, less corruption, gets things done compared to Congress

I swear if Congress comes to power again I will nuke India myself... :angry: :butcher:

Well the BJP came to power once. What was their performance? What difference they made?

Should i start arrangement??? :pop:

first learn to make fire cracker, then speak about Arranging a Nuke.:omghaha:

I support BJP because they have Narendra Modi as PM candidate, he has potential to transform a Developing Nation into Developed Nation.
While Congress is Corrupt,has Dynastic Politics, do not care about Middle and Upper Middle class, And also is responsible for Communal riots, they are the main reason why there are clashes between Hindu's and Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom