NZ - 0.47
SL - 0.12
Eng - 0.23
Ind - 0.12
Aus - 0.06
Pak - 0.03
SA - 0.08
WI - 0.37

Won a total of 13 matches out of 144 against the top six teams of the last decade.

Yet have the audacity to think that other teams need umpire's help to beat you :hitwall:

To the Bangla pathetic @Doyalbaba .... stop crying like a whoose... you're nothing but a sissy...

India won fair and square so stop being a loser and let go. Your fielding was slow on that day you dont need scientific mind to notice that

May be its your fate that you will never make it to semifinal in WC and never will win any other tournament

I hope india loses next match.. just to see bdian reaction...

Please.. its funny when you are bitter. You have got decisions in your favour during the game with england so blaming one decision for your "109" runs loss is ridiculous. Even if Rohit is out, other batsmen are still there whose approach would have been different. . Yes i can understand if you were one 1 run away from win and you are given out wrongfully then yes you can say that you could have won. Here you had no chance at all for a win.. India comprehensively trumped you and thats a fact and live with it. So kindly do not make a fool of yourselves.. play hard next time and try to win

@Doyalbaba

That 40 KG creature took the wicket of Kohli and you started dreaming that BD would win while forgeting who was at crease during 35 th over.

So go figure out who Rohit Sharma is :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom