What's new

to Egyptians

next syria is egypt if they keep acting like that.

can you Egyptians explain this nonhuman action from your army

Mistreatment of captured personnel is illegal as per many conventions. Elements from the most disciplined forces in the world commit such acts, however, there is a thing called a court martial. The CPERS were not executed on the spot or brutally tortured as is now custom in the ME.

Some will try to justify what those soldiers did to that guy as result of what that guy did to their fellow comrades, however, the right course of action was to provide first aid to that man (as has happened in the majority of cases in the Sinai) while still maintaining the shock of capture. I'm sure if the Tunisian security forces were to do the same thing to a militant (which they do) every Egyptian on this forum will start a thread aimed at Tunisians calling their forces non human.

Remember one thing:-

War is hell.

Mistreatment of captured personnel is illegal as per many conventions. Elements from the most disciplined forces in the world commit such acts, however, there is a thing called a court martial. The CPERS were not executed on the spot or brutally tortured as is now custom in the ME.

Some will try to justify what those soldiers did to that guy as result of what that guy did to their fellow comrades, however, the right course of action was to provide first aid to that man (as has happened in the majority of cases in the Sinai) while still maintaining the shock of capture. I'm sure if the Tunisian security forces were to do the same thing to a militant (which they do) every Egyptian on this forum will start a thread aimed at Tunisians calling their forces non human.

Remember one thing:-

War is hell.

Tunisian security after the revolution they never do that action ( except some cases in police ) but army never and never do it
see this

Who is the guy feeling the love from the Egyptian Army?

Back
Top Bottom