What's new

TLP vandalizes Mobile Market in Karachi.

After selling in Pakistan through direct imports for around 2 decades, Samsung less than a year ago finally decided to open up assembly plant in Pakistan to increase their sells and provide employment to Pakistanis. And next thing you know, beardos are vandilising their outlets due to blasphemy. Whose side these beardos are on, seriously?
Most probably planned incident to discourage companies from investing into Pakistan. Bajwa doctrine is killing economy from above. Sleeper agents and sellouts doing it from inside.

Enemy is playing very well. Pindi boys thought, they were playing T20, Enemy is here playing a Test series.

With each passing day Pakistani awam stoops to a new low. Great progress in reverse gear.:lol:

These TLP animals have nothing to do with Prophet or Islam I am sure our beloved Prophet would be the first one to disown them and do war against them if he is alive today.

In mujahidon ko shaheed ker do.

1656677196726.gif

I remember first hand experiencing TLP's destruction in Lahore during IK's tenure in which policemen were killed, but we have to blame the "establishment" so we can sleep peacefully at night knowing there is someone responsible because IK said so.

This is no secret that IK wanted to have action against these TLP goons but rangers refused the order and then Interior minister Sheikh Rashid complaint this too publicly. All of us saw pictures of Bajwa meeting their Ulemas when TLP was giving dharna in middle of GT road. After Bajwa's meeting, TLP called off their dharna and Saad Rizvi was released, PTI govt was forced to allow TLP operate as political party and cases against them were put into cold burner. All this was done because Bajwa the coward does not want to have action against TLP.

No matter how much you try to save the military and traitor in chief aka Bajwa, you wont save them from wrath of public.

IK was part of establishment at that time, but the only establishment we have been told was constructed after IK lost power. IK could have kicked TLP in any manner when he was in power, but hey we have the scapegoat - the establishment, lets blame them, makes life easy. No complains from IK restraining him from punishing TLP during his tenure.
So establishment was responsible for TLP Dharna during Patwari league govt but when TLP Dharnas and protests happened in Imran Khan govt, it was PTI's fault?
🤣🤣🤣

No matter how much you try to save the military and traitor in chief aka Bajwa, you wont save them from wrath of public.
Why should I try to save anyone. God is already there to do justice.

I hope what you say is true and that infact IK was really a puppet.

So establishment was responsible for TLP Dharna during Patwari league govt but when TLP Dharnas and protests happened in Imran Khan govt, it was PTI's fault?
🤣🤣🤣
One of the most effective tool that IK invented is "dharna" which brings life to a standstill. The others simply copy that now, effectively too sometimes.

Let me guess, the standing orders given by establishment were :

1. Security guards to vanish
2. Police not to interfere.
3. FIR not be registered.
4. SHOs and relevant ASP/DSP/DC/AC to look the other way.
5. Rangers not to visit the area.
6. In return for this destruction, TLP to be given DHA files in upcoming DHA.

All TLP activity was supervised by Pentagon. Confirmed via satellite link.

I once visited India Defence Forum a while back. They were also doing the same type of low quality sarcasm as your post. They were saying that Pakistan has offered the US Air Force their JF-17s, and the USAF has decided to destroy all their F-35s in response.

This type of low IQ sarcasm on Indian Defence Forum got the most likes, and replies like "nice one dude", and "hahaha you are a genius".

Your sarcasm is the type which establishment goalkeepers would enjoy a lot because of its low quality. However, essentially, some points in your sarcastic masterpiece are close to reality. You paint the reality with sarcasm to make it look like it is a hoax. You try to cover up for the establishment by sarcasm. In fact, people like you are extremely useful to actually understand how the army brain actually works. Keep giving us more cheap sarcasm.

Thank you for your service.

I once visited India Defence Forum a while back. They were also doing the same type of low quality sarcasm as your post. They were saying that Pakistan has offered the US Air Force their JF-17s, and the USAF has decided to destroy all their F-35s in response.

This type of low IQ sarcasm on Indian Defence Forum got the most likes, and replies like "nice one dude", and "hahaha you are a genius".

Your sarcasm is the type which establishment goalkeepers would enjoy a lot because of its low quality. However, essentially, some points in your sarcastic masterpiece are close to reality. You paint the reality with sarcasm to make it look like it is a hoax. You try to cover up for the establishment by sarcasm. In fact, people like you are extremely useful to actually understand how the army brain actually works. Keep giving us more cheap sarcasm.

Thank you for your service.
In SF and Commando regiments, light humor is appreciated under any situation. Its sometimes one of the selection criteria in some countries for SF.

You learnt something new today, congratulations.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it's all happening because of 'the backing'.

No sane person wakes up some day and decides to destroy public property.

The businessmen of Karachi are already pissed. There are no sales, the markets are quiet, no buyers. It's all because of hyperinflation resulted from regime change operation.

باجوے کے لے پالک کتے ہیں یہ مالک ہیں سارے پاکستان کے اجکل
Just arrived back to home from the mobile market sadar karachi , the bunch of thugs set fired billboards of Samsung, and they were kicking the billboards like animals :lol: I thought there is on going protest against load shedding but now i know what was happening there after reading this post

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom