What's new

TLP during the leadership of Allama Khadim Hussain Razavi

Modi is a very good person....just not to Pakistanis or Muslims in general. If voting doesn't matter, no one would be doing it. :rolleyes:

If you support the murder of a rapist then you'll be called "filth" by many in this world. Similarly, you're calling someone "filth" who would have been supported by the Sahaba and the Prophet SAW. So choose your words and side carefully.

You need to do actual research into the topic being discussed or you'll be shown a mirror with your unsubstantiated opinions and facts.
RiZvi was a filth and so are his supporters now go cry me a river.

RiZvi was a filth and so are his supporters now go cry me a river.

I'm not the one crying. You and your band of brothers are, otherwise this meaningless thread wouldn't have reached 8 pages.

I'm am here entertaining myself with fools and their silly little arguments. :lol:

Even an Indian joined in the fun and started supporting you guys.........you know you're on the wrong side of an argument when an Indian is supporting your cause.:rolleyes:

But I guess heads filled with hot air can't think of much. :D

I'm not the one crying. You and your band of brothers are, otherwise this meaningless thread wouldn't have reached 8 pages.

I'm am here entertaining myself with fools and their silly little arguments. :lol:

Even an Indian joined in the fun and started supporting you guys.........you know you're on the wrong side of an argument when an Indian is supporting your cause.:rolleyes:

But I guess heads filled with hot air can't think of much. :D
Khass kam jahan pak. Rizvi and qadri. Now whine again.

Khass kam jahan pak. Rizvi and qadri. Now whine again.

I don't know or care what you're blabbering about. Good to know you can't keep up with the topic being discussed. Quote me again whenever you have something worthwhile to say. :enjoy:

I don't know or care what you're blabbering about. Good to know you can't keep up with the topic being discussed. Quote me again whenever you have something worthwhile to say. :enjoy:
Care enough to engage me first and continue to come up with your gibberish. Now whine more

"hundreds of thousands" is just another way of saying "half a million or more".

No....No it is not........

Recommend reading what you've already been provided.

"Police told AFP that about 300,000 people had attended the event, though organisers claimed the number was much higher".

You've come down from "Millions!!11!" to half a million. That's progress.

Clearly you need to work on your English skills along with math skills. :D

Clearly.

Just one point of view of the Janaza:

View attachment 692784

I don't see half a million.

"Thousands" also falls under "hundreds of thousands".....like a venn diagram....news articles do that kind of stuff. It's up to you to decide. I can only do so much as stir some matter in your brain. :rolleyes:

So does 7. Please don't waste my time with witless arguments.

Nothing is "up to you to decide". Especially when you need to resort to embarrassing 5th grade insults in hopes of hiding the fact that you can't formulate a single coherent argument. Present proof for your claims or "decide" elsewhere.

To you, not to most.

To the "millions!!1!1", I guess.

Last edited:
Care enough to engage me first and continue to come up with your gibberish. Now whine more

If all you can come up with is one liners then keep going on. I enjoy schooling little kids. :lol:

No....No it is not........

Recommend reading what you've already been provided.

"Police told AFP that about 300,000 people had attended the event, though organisers claimed the number was much higher".

You've come down from "Millions!!11!" to half a million. That's progress.

Yahoo news?? LOL

I have given you 2 reputable sources. You can think whatever you want to. I claimed 2 things....both of which you seem to have mixed up...

I said 2.1M people voted (backed up with the news source) and millions more had sympathies with their cause. I also said that half a million attended the Janaza (backed up by another news source) and that more than a million could have attended if not for COVID-19.

In front of all of that, all I have is a Yahoo news source and you criticizing my math. Touche. :D

I don't see half a million.

I forgot to take the pic of the other crowds. I'll count them for you next time, how about that? :enjoy:

So does 7. Please don't waste my time with witless arguments.

I ain't wasting your time.......you're wasting both of ours by continuously quoting me. I just came here to dispel ignorance surrounding Rizvi.

Nothing is "up to you to decide". Especially when you need to resort to embarrassing 5th grade insults in hopes of hiding the fact that you can't formulate a single coherent argument. Present proof for your claims or "decide" elsewhere.

Again......your understanding of English is lacking...

When I say "up to you to decide".....I mean you, as in the person quoting me. If you already knew that then it doesn't make sense to say "Nothing is "up to you to decide"......and then you insult me by insulting my character here on PDF. :rolleyes:

I have presented enough proofs. I am not going to present anymore cuz I know your mind's made up and no amount of facts can get through your made up beliefs about Rizvi, TLP and their cause.

Adios Muchacho. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom