What's new

Tipu Sultan was not Indian and a killer - BJP minister as Karnataka celebrate the Tiger of Mysore

hussain0216

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Tipu Sultan was not Indian and a killer - BJP minister as Karnataka celebrate the Tiger of Mysore
61167868298613.jpg

B
Tipu Sultan was a ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore. He was the eldest son of Sultan Hyder Ali of Mysore.Keep me out of Tipu Jayanti celebrations: Anant Kumar Hegde
HIGHLIGHTS
  • A state-sponsored Tipu Jayanti has again led to a Cong-BJP face-off in Karnataka.
  • Union minister Anant Kumar Hedge wrote to K'taka chief secy asking him to drop his name from the official invites to the function.
  • BJP MPs Shobha Karandlaje and Nalin Kumar Kateel also decided to boycott the event.
BENGALURU: The ruling Congress and opposition BJP in Karnataka are heading for a showdown on the state government-sponsored Tipu Jayanticelebrations on November 10 for the third consecutive year. BJP leaders have announced their boycott of the event with Union minister Anant Kumar Hedge calling the 18th century ruler of Mysore a "brutal killer" and a "mass rapist".

BJP leaders said on Saturday they don't want their names to be printed on the invitation cards for the celebrations.

Hegde wrote to the Karnataka chief secretary asking him to drop his name from the official invites to the function and said he was boycotting the function. Quick to follow him were BJP MPs Shobha Karandlaje and Nalin Kumar Kateel who also decided not to attend the event.

"Conveyed #KarnatakaGovt NOT to invite me to shameful event of glorifying a person known as brutal killer, wretched fanatic & mass rapist," Hegde tweeted on Friday.

CM Siddaramaiah told reporters here on Saturday that protocol requires the names of elected representatives to be printed on invitations of government functions. "It's up to the member to attend the event or not,'' he added.
To this, Hegde retorted: "If the government prints my name on the invitation card, I'll attend the function and raise slogans from the dais against Tipu. If Siddaramaiah has the guts, let him stop me."

State BJP president B S Yeddyurappachose not to comment on Hegde boycotting the event, saying it is an individual's decision.

BJP spokesperson and MLA C T Ravi took to the social media to express his ire. "Communal Congress led by arrogant @siddaramaiah is repeatedly insulting Hindus by celebrating Tyrant Tipu Jayanti despite severe opposition... and thrive on anti-Hindu appeasement policies. There is no rule that demands Union minister has to attend Tipu Jayanthi celebrations just because @CMofKarnataka invites him," he tweeted.

Of course, after these BJP extremist vile scumbags have started their efforts to make Taaj Mahal a controversial, how is it possible for them to leave a Muslim ruler and a historical stay an untouched as a hero. Tipu Sultan must be declared a non-indian and that's totally okay because in essence he was our ancestor so he was a Pakistani...Good job BJP hindus.. I like your thinking :)

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/tipu-sultan-was-a-mass-rapist-union-mantri/articleshow/61167859.cms

Tipu was one of the greatest warriors of India

If the Tiger of Mysore was a pagan the hindutvawadi would fall over themselves celebrating him
How can a Muslim ruler be a hero in a hindu country? so much for the secularism crap. Karnatka's govt of Cong will be made to pay for this cardinal sin.

Jo ladha sipahi ki tarah bharat main aisa Badshah na hua
Rooh hogai tanh se Juda Hath Talwar se Juda na Hua Sher

(Zarb-e-Kaleem-078) Sultan Tipu Ki Wasiyat

Sultan Tipu Ki Wasiyat
The Testament Of Tipu Sultan

Tu Reh Naward-e-Shauq Hai, Manzil Na Kar Qabool
Laila Bhi Hum-Nasheen Ho To Mehmil Na Kar Qabool

If you traverse the road of love, Donʹt yearn to seek repose or rest:
If Layla be your companion close that litter shun with great contempt.

Ae Jooye Aab Barh Ke Ho Darya-e-Tund-o-Taiz
Sahil Tujhe Atta Ho To Sahil Na Kar Qabool

O streamlet, onward flow and get transformed to torrent strong and deep:
If bank is eʹer on you bestowed, Abstain, flow on with mighty sweep.

Khoya Na Ja Sanamkada-e-Kainat Mein
Mehfil Gudaz! Garmi-e-Mehfil Na Kar Qabool

Donʹt lose your bearings in this world because with idols it is full:
The assemblage here can cast a spell, disdain, or strings of heart shall pull.

Subah-e-Azal Ye Mujh Se Kaha Jibreel Ne
Jo Aqal Ka Ghulam Ho, Woh Dil Na Kar Qabool

Gabriel on Creationʹs Early Morn, a piece of useful counsel gave:
He bade me not accept a heart enchained by mind of man like slave.

Batil Dooyi Pasand Hai, Haq La-Shareek Hai
Shirkat Mayana-e-Haq-o-Batil Na Kar Qabool

Untruth conceals in various masks but Truth and God are both unique:
There canʹt be pool ʹtwixt good and bad—This fact is known from times antique.

As far as I see, Tipu is another ruler. Nothing more, nothing less.

But the hindutvawadi are glorifying their sometimes obscure kings, embellishing their deeds snd credentials to create a hindutva narrative whilst at the same time degrading muslim monuments, history, historical figures etc

Are indian muslims silent in the face of this onslaught or is anything being done by you guys to celebrate muslim historical figures and kings

But the hindutvawadi are glorifying their sometimes obscure kings, embellishing their deeds snd credentials to create a hindutva narrative whilst at the same time degrading muslim monuments, history, historical figures etc

Are indian muslims silent in the face of this onslaught or is anything being done by you guys to celebrate muslim historical figures and kings
The politicizing of kings is nothing new. It's an appeasement politics played by almost all the political parties.

History of Indian muslim is not some Tipu's or Mughals. It's much more older than that.
There is no special people in Islam other than Prophet(SAW).

Back
Top Bottom