What's new

Times Now calls Kerala, Pakistan for people’s ‘food habits’ then blames typo for error

still waiting for your Tamil interpretation of Porki

There is no interpretation. Porki Nayi is commonly used abuse in Tamil.
since you claim to be for "Dravida Nadu", I am sure you know what it means.

There is no interpretation. Porki Nayi is commonly used abuse in Tamil.
since you claim to be for "Dravida Nadu", I am sure you know what it means.

hope this will put your lying to rest

Pakistanis, jehadis and naxals hijacked protests, claims Subramanian Swamy

Jallikattu row: Pakistanis, jehadis and naxals hijacked protests, claims Subramanian Swamy

Controversial BJP leader Subramanian Swamy reflected on the unrest in Tamil Nadu over the ban on jallikattu and accused Naxals, Jehadis and Pakistanis (Porkis) of taking over the movement

http://www.financialexpress.com/india-news/jallikattu-row-pakistanis-jehadis-and-naxals-hijacked-protests-claims-subramanian-swamy/520012/

Tamils and Sumerian (might) share a common religion. The similarities (gods, rituals, philosophy) in Hinduism and Tamil religion is due to appropriation of Tamil spiritualism by Aryan Brahmins after 9th AD

What nonsense are you talking about :D

I can't believe people even buy this crap in their wildest dreams.

There was no propagation of Hinduism in India, either from north or south. It was culture that we built over centuries of our shared history.

Sumerians, dear lord, at least you didn't bring in martians. I almost fainted.

Indian media is so much obsessed with the word Pakistan that now in every new they have to put the name Pakistan to get some ratings...hahhah

i hardly see the word india in Pakistani News channels until some terrorism, poverty or human rights violation related news.

What nonsense are you talking about :D

I can't believe people even buy this crap in their wildest dreams.

There was no propagation of Hinduism in India, either from north or south. It was culture that we built over centuries of our shared history.

Sumerians, dear lord, at least you didn't bring in martians. I almost fainted.

Sumerian seal - Sumerian priest worshiping the spear behind him is the 'tree of life' a tradition still followed by Tamils. Do the Hindus have such rituals ?

th

Indian media is so much obsessed with the word Pakistan that now in every new they have to put the name Pakistan to get some ratings...hahhah

i hardly see the word india in Pakistani News channels until some terrorism, poverty or human rights violation related news.
Exactly the name which instills fears which is why it is used most. From arnabs glorious career to politicians using it to instill fear that Pakistan is overtaking India epwith the use of IsI

Christians in Kerala or anywhere else in India should not be fooled by these RSS sanghie chaddies. Chaddie criminals say among themselves Pehle Kasai Phir Isai.

Their first targets in any place will be Muslims. After they start attacking, killing, raping, lynching, butchering Muslims, they will simultaneously begin their evil crimes against Christians.

Christians should always remember what the sanghie chaddie criminals say among themselves Pehle Kasai Phir Isai.

Back
Top Bottom