What's new

Timergara Blast - ANP Gathering Attacked - 30 Dead

salam friends

i m also from lower dir ....i know that my three relatives from rabat are dead in this blast ...but i need more information because i m in saudi arabia . We are watching here the pak news channel but there is no information about the people who is dead and who is injured ...i wanna know about the people of khall and rabat ...please reply me if anybody knows the names of these people ...i know just only three names amir khan s/o dost mohd khan .....muhtaram zaib khan s/o bakht shah zaib khan and said ghani of rabat ....but i need more information .................thanks to the website
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajioun

salam friends

i m also from lower dir ....i know that my three relatives from rabat are dead in this blast ...but i need more information because i m in saudi arabia . We are watching here the pak news channel but there is no information about the people who is dead and who is injured ...i wanna know about the people of khall and rabat ...please reply me if anybody knows the names of these people ...i know just only three names amir khan s/o dost mohd khan .....muhtaram zaib khan s/o bakht shah zaib khan and said ghani of rabat ....but i need more information .................thanks to the website

sorry to hear that.

Back
Top Bottom