What's new

Time to wage war on TTP in Afghanistan?

The solution to Pakistan's future is "Absorbing Afghanistan" into Pakistan , and ending the VOID of TERRORISM that lives and breeds in Afghan lands

A SNAKE that lives in a cave 100 meter away , will eventually get hungry and then it will come back in dark for sucking the blood of children and then will go back and hide in the cave

The decision big for Pakistan but its a decision Pakistan has to take

We can't, as this will give leverage to India to attack us,

That is their plan from the beginning. As soon as we take some action, same will be done by india and it will be very difficult to fight two front war.

This can be very easily by applying diplomatic pressure, just as india is doing, but alas our leader are the real traitors...

Seems like you live in a cave where you watch indian news 24/7. India can attack small countries such as Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka not a regional power. You need to come out of cave and start using your brain.

And yes I agree with you on the part that Pakistan should start applying diplomatic pressure.

France got attacked recently and they bomb the perpetrators, Pakistan should do the same.

yaar i dont understand for you the blood of pashtoons is why so much cheap ,,, on both sides you are killing pashtooons Taliban are killing pashtooons ,, i dont know why ,,,

35% of Pak Army is Pushtun too. Learn facts instead of proving yourself to be a r3tard.

But snake will bite his handler one day... Pakistan will understand it sooner or later... point it how much our neighbor are willing to pay before accepting it...
We already payed by allowing you to stay in Afg... But soon or later there is no end-ian in Afg..Afg belongs to Muslims not HINDU BANYAA
There are mountains in Afg called HINDU KASH (crush Hindu). We will love u to crush there.

We already payed by allowing you to stay in Afg... But soon or later there is no end-ian in Afg..Afg belongs to Muslims not HINDU BANYAA
There are mountains in Afg called HINDU KASH (crush Hindu). We will love u to crush there.[/QUOTE
There are mountains in Afg called HINDU KASH (crush Hindu). We will love u to crush there.
Denial is the best policy, if it serves your interest. But is it really solving your intreast?:coffee: wake up before it will be too late.

Denial is the best policy, if it serves your interest. But is it really solving your intreast?:coffee: wake up before it will be too late.
More then solving..
You better watch ur dozen consulates in Afg.. Waging war against #Pak.

yaar i dont understand for you the blood of pashtoons is why so much cheap ,,, on both sides you are killing pashtooons Taliban are killing pashtooons ,, i dont know why ,,,

The Pakistani state is fighting anti state elements wherever they rear their ugly heads. Whether in KPK, Balouchistan or recently in Karachi. No one defends those people when they challange the state and get what they deserve. Why are you attempting to lay the blame on the Pakistani state by putting them in the same place as TTP? TTP are animals and are rebelling/conspiring against PAKISTAN. All those who rebel against the Pakistani state belong six feet under the ground. Whether they are Pushtoons, Punjabis, Balouchs, Sindhis, Urdu speakers or whatever label they attach to themselves.

Forget these ethnic differences when it comes to national issues.

@Horus I support the Pakistani states' action against all terrorists whether in Karachi, KPK, Balouchistan or Afghanistan. Best thing to tackle Afghanistan is through restricting.controling movement in and out of the border region, Together with strengthing intelligence gathering in Afghanistan in areas where TTP are active. Are our drones capable enough to carry out drone strikes on TTP leaders there ? Because I personally feel using special forces personnel on raids in Afghanistan is far too risky.

Why only him,as a minimum every terrorist should be neutralised there are no good or bad terrorists .the sooner Pakistan realises that ,the sooner Pkaistan will see peace.

Caz these two are atracking schools

But snake will bite his handler one day... Pakistan will understand it sooner or later... point it how much our neighbor are willing to pay before accepting it...
Snakes bite everyone. Even the hand which feed them.
It's dogs which don't bite the hand feeding them.
And also dogs can only be loyal enough to kill children in a country under the command of their masters sitting across borders......

Last edited:
Snakes bike everyone. Even the hand which feed them.
It's dogs which don't bite the hand feeding them.
And also dogs can only be loyal enough to kill children in a country under the command of their masters sitting across borders......

Snakes in Pakistan and Dogs in Afghanistan, it's just perspective... And I respect your sentiments but not your POV :coffee:

@Horus.... First of all i'd like to say that i'm a big fan, wish i could be a part of what you guys are doing.

I understand the purpose of this post and here is what i think.

o We cannot cross the international border with Afghanistan, it will be declaration of an all out war which will be followed by international pressure, sanctions, and isolation. India will jump on the opportunity to badmouth Pakistan on international forums and will surely build pressure on the Eastern border. No matter how strong our armed forces are we cannot fight on two fronts. We will also have trouble from the 3 million odd Afghans living in Pakistan. People giving examples of USA and Russia are insane, we are not nearly financially as strong as them.

o Surgical strikes are also out of question as they can be construed as acts of war as well which will result in the scenario defined in point 1. They will also not be as effective as there wouldn't be accurate active ground targeting and intelligence available inside Afghanistan as there is in our tribal areas.

o This leaves us with the third option of Coin operations and a question, is ISI strong enough to pull off Coin operations inside Afghanistan to eliminate the top brass of TTP? If yes then i think this is the best option, with Army clearing the bottom feeders and top level being eliminated this way, a candle burning at both ends will not last very long. We just need to keep on cutting all the heads which keep on popping up and soon enough they will run out.

Back
Top Bottom